• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
398b0cc0784acd195230f05d189b1d41.png

just bear in mind this is going to happen every time in these threads

For what it's worth this was nipped in the bud pretty quick before anything really started.

This is our future. This is what we get for Microsoft screwing up the Xbone. Instead of Console wars we now have website wars.

Zaph

Hopefully the Dan/Paul podcast gets posted this week, could really do with something fun on the site right about now.

Srsly though, we should be careful about talking about GT/GB in this thread. Emcee mentioned that any type of that stuff would get this thread locked.

For a minute I forgot about fourth of july and got real hyped about a new show even though it would just be a day change on an existing show.

I live a sad life I think.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
4th of July is that day when Randy Quaid flew a plane into the alien spaceship with the president and now every american has to celebrate it, right?

Myggen, thank you for putting up that segment from the podcast. Shame it's not as concise as the 5 minute run from the GOTY discussion but it's still great to listen.

Listening to this again: I love Jason's patronizing comments concerning Destiny.

P.S - Thanks for picking up the torch on this, Myggen. Lots of community members have started this but abandon it over the years. Hopefully yours endures for a very long time.

FStop7

Banned
lol really? I know nothing about the game and that's who I thought it was

good thing they went to such extremes to keep that a secret

Major Arkham Knight spoiler

Literally the first thing you see at the beginning of the game is the identity of the Arkham Knight: ROBIN (full word Robinson) in block letters as the camera pans around the Joker's cremation chamber.

i like giant bomb and i like gametrailers but i don't really have time to obsessively follow two sites about video games so i only pay attention to gb.

we can all get along.

Brashnir

Hey Guys, remember when the Old Games Show was a thing?

They also still have a lot of JAMMA boards lying around they never got to.

Just sayin'

I see I missed another rag-on-GB thread. People need to just like the thing they like and not feel the need to tear another thing down while doing so.

Gamers, sheesh

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Hopefully the Dan/Paul podcast gets posted this week, could really do with something fun on the site right about now.

Doubtful. I've edited a lot of it, but it's a huge pain in the ass. He's constantly texting and going outside to smoke or peeing or any number of things that I have to edit out/around. I'll be at a lake in Minnesota from tomorrow until Tuesday, so hopefully soon after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom