• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put in for 10 bottles of baja blast thanks to Sleeping Lesson with a 20% discount, allowing me to consume... almost two gallons of baja blast for 8 dollars.

Which will be here in two days because of prime.

daydream

Banned
Lots of transfer rumours running around (as always during the Summer), Tottenham are linked with Toby Alderweireld, Morgan Schneiderlin, Yehven Konoplyanka, and many more. Current Spurs players like Etienne Capoue, Adebayor, Younes Kaboul, all look like they're being shopped around to clubs around Europe. Paulinho is off to CHINA of all places, so he can get some confidence back before his career is over. He was a huge flop in the Premier League and Tottenham supporters for the most part were very disappointed with how much the club spent to acquire him.

Harry Kane is and will be THE HOTSPURS number one striker for a long while. The big question is, whether Hugo Lloris will stick around for another year to be THE HOTSPURS number one GOALKEEP. Manchester United are interested in buying him if their current star keeper, David De Gea, makes his move to Real Madrid.

( I'm legitimately a massive Tottenham Hotspur fan so when I watched BLLSL this year the whole HOTSPURS ongoing bit that Lang and the Gooch were doing -- which seemed to be a hit even for people who HATE football/soccer -- you can imagine was maybe one of the greatest things I've ever watched on Giant Bomb. Two of my favorite things, GB and Tottenham Hotspur, somehow together at last... )

fantastic, thank you!

Okay, daydream might have had a point about "spoiler culture"

shhhhh not so loud

tumblr_mo3jsv7sWH1qeuiqyo1_400.gif

damn straight

It's pretty cool that they're doing a show about quite an esoteric genre. I don't know anything about fighting games but I enjoy hearing people talk about the mechanics.

bigkrev

I played this game once in my life (granted, it was for like 10 hours at a sleepover, and my first time seeing a PSX), and really loved how you could do special moves with just the triggers.

There are characters that have moves done with the select button IIRC. There is one character who fights with a gun that you have to reload with the select button, and another guy who fights with a chainsaw (I think his name is David?) that just takes out a pistol and fires a round when you press select.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom