• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my biggest takeaway from reddit was that time i found the subreddit about dudes jacking off on anime statues

i wonder if that one's still open

e: sure is

Zaph

So how many of you got Trackmania Stadium to play on that server? Is that a worthwhile purchase?

For reference I'm really fucking enjoying Distance.

It's most definitely worth it. Not a game you'll play for hours and hours at a time, but one you'll keep coming back to for years. It's a great podcast game too
(which, by law, you have to pause when Cher comes on).

EP + VT = #RR

daarionaharis.gif

my biggest takeaway from reddit was that time i found the subreddit about dudes jacking off on anime statues

i wonder if that one's still open

e: sure is

Yeah whatever stump you act like you just "found" it but let's be real

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
We only reach SBF territory if we're talking about actively participating in it.

This one is just bile fascination with the darkest depths of reddit.

daydream

Banned
yeah you're not exculpating yourself that easily glitch

nice try tho

the home stretches to these have been real weird though lately, i will concede

i haven't been able to think straight since i walked out of terminator: genisys if i'm being honest

i'm still not even sure what the hell it was i watched

santeesioux

The guy's been a free agent for less than two full days and already people are saying that he's drawing out the process needlessly and he just wants attention. People do this every year, but they never seem to realize that any in-demand free agent is going to weigh all his options carefully before deciding. NBA careers are at most 10-20 years for the very best/most durable players, so you'd probably want to think really hard before committing 1/4 or more of that time to one team.

I just hope he decides to come back here, although it isn't looking good. At least we got Ed Fucking Davis.

Verdun always looked a bit dull when Drew played it but I just did two matches and boy did it get my heart racing. Playing as a rifleman on the defensive side is fun if typical for the genre but when you get told to move forward and have to slowly move through the trenches knowing the enemy could be anywhere is terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom