• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanGy.nz

Banned
how is there all this reverence for all these stupid fucking metal gear solid characters, but when
the comic relief dude who has been in every single fucking game's revealed to be this prettyboy that meryl eventually marries
everyone is all pissed off about it

how is that not par for the fucking course
Nothing about Metal Gear Solid or its fanbase make any sense, just go with it.

I'm shocked Drew managed to keep a straight face for 17 straight minutes with Dan doing that thing and while eating an entire pack of candy. That's impressive.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys... I'm listening to shuffle music in itunes right now and Lockdown just started....

tumblr_mdft5mqtRY1rkppw7o1_400.gif

santeesioux

Thank you Dan and Drew for announcing Metal Gear Scanlon 4 today after our best basketball player decided to leave us high and dry for nothing :(

I'm listening to beats 1 and they're playing 'Freedom' again :(
I like the idea of Beats 1 having all these sets curated by big artists but so far my interaction with it has consisted of looking up Spotify playlists of each set after they're over and then quickly blasting through it, which I don't think is what Apple was hoping for.

BanGy.nz

Banned
I like the idea of Beats 1 having all these sets curated by big artists but so far my interaction with it has consisted of looking up Spotify playlists of each set after they're over and then quickly blasting through it, which I don't think is what Apple was hoping for.

You're missing out.

Decided to go and listen to the Dungeon World game that Austin is the GM for.

Nice! I listened to all of it. Takes some time to find its rhythm, but when it does, it's awesome. The audio quality starts pretty rough, but they figure it out before too long.

Teddified

Anyone know how far though X-com I am? I recently just got the steam achievement for getting all the Autopsies so I assume that I'm on the last tier of aliens. Also I recently finished building the "Gollop Chamber", some purple orb thing.

Brashnir

Anyone know how far though X-com I am? I recently just got the steam achievement for getting all the Autopsies so I assume that I'm on the last tier of aliens. Also I recently finished building the "Gollop Chamber", some purple orb thing.

Are you playing on Ironman? If not, you haven't even started playing yet.

you're pretty close

Teddified

Are you playing on Ironman? If not, you haven't even started playing yet.

you're pretty close

Alright, thanks. I'm playing on normal, I'm somewhat of a wuss about loosing people or making huge mistakes that I like to take back if possible. I just found it funner to play it that way.

Megasoum

Banned
I was doing my cardio on the threadmill at the gym this morning while listening to some music on my phone. At some point I looked up at the TVs running the closed circuit video with music videos and info about the gym and it was a Pitbull clip... I almost took a picture to send to Jeff but there was a couple of lady around me so it was a bit too creepy.

Volotaire

I would not read the latest comments on the MGS4 loading video if you have not played MGS4 yet/experienced it. It has a spoiler image (as obvious as the game's themes are).

Megasoum

Banned
I would not read the latest comments on the MGS4 loading video if you have not played MGS4 yet/experienced it. It has a spoiler image (as obvious as the game's themes are).

Oh wow yeah....

I just sent a tweet to Drew to tell him to avoid the comments just in case.

That spoiler image is amazing considering the screenshot quoted tho haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom