• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Giant Bomb #15 | Vinny's head on a Styx
Giant Bomb #15 | EastVsWest just like Rocky 4
Giant Bomb #15 | Domo Arigato Mr Caravella

I thought of one that sounds slightly clever out loud, but in text is by far the worst one and should not be considered at all.

...here it goes.

Giant Bomb #15 | Kept You Vaping, Huh?

...I'm sorry.

Rainmaker

Banned
Giant Bomb #15 | There Was A Good Episode of UPF Recently Except It Was On A Thursday Anyway They Had A Robot And What They Did Was They Rolled It Onto The Gamespot Set While They Were Streaming And Brad Was All Like "Heeeey, This Is Wild, Huh?" Gamespot Loved It And So Did The Viewers. Just Thought I'd Tell You About It.

It take's Kojima self indulgence to a new level. It's weird that he was able to get away with so much but they apparently didn't let him have the ending he wanted.

Same, for Drew's reaction to both the story and how much better the game plays.

I think drew likes it alot. Like....them doing this little 17 minute intro of Drew standing there is totally something you'd do after you got excited from playing the game.

The game is definitely more modern and Drew might not stumble around as much(....although the multiple button actions might be confusing.)

Rainmaker

Banned
Thanks for everyone in this thread for asking me to use my intense skills to make the next one but I'm going to have to respectfully decline. I have to wash my hair that day.

I was assuming jimmy, but haven't heard anything. I could make it, but I wouldn't be able to put a ton of time into it so it would be pretty similar to this one.

I think Jimmy said he hadn't put any time into a thread and asked if anyone would take over, not sure if anyone got back to him.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Someone try to find a minion that looks like Alex.
afb59eef546c3724c9d7abd040ed128c.jpg

Literally googled "sad minion", sorry Alex

how is there all this reverence for all these stupid fucking metal gear solid characters, but when
the comic relief dude who has been in every single fucking game's revealed to be this prettyboy that meryl eventually marries
everyone is all pissed off about it

how is that not par for the fucking course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom