• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobwashed

This video is a gold mine for dumb stuff.
2763697-chew.gif

Megasoum

Banned
Btw is it me or it's new that there's a "Refresh" button for the comments and that the page number buttons are now using a red font?

Brashnir

Alright, thanks. I'm playing on normal, I'm somewhat of a wuss about loosing people or making huge mistakes that I like to take back if possible. I just found it funner to play it that way.

I'm just messing with you. Ironman mode is real fun if you play a lot of strategy games though.

Draxyle

Neo Member
I would not read the latest comments on the MGS4 loading video if you have not played MGS4 yet/experienced it. It has a spoiler image (as obvious as the game's themes are).

I seem to remember that shot being in trailers for the game, though it's been awhile.

Check out Odallus if Vinnyvania has gotten you in the mood for some old school Castlevania.

Really looking forward to the new Trackmania as Valleys is my favorite of the 2 suite but no one plays it so I stick to Stadium.

justjim89

I really would've loved to be a fly on the wall when they came up with/shot the loading video. Whose idea do you think it was? Dan's? Jeff's? Jason's? How do they pitch that?

"Yo Drew, do us a favor and skip breakfast tomorrow. By the way, what's your preferred brand of licorice?"

inspired by the return of mgscanlon i am finally going through the snake eater series. i'm on episode 4, this game is way boring compared to 1 or 2!

Bacon

inspired by the return of mgscanlon i am finally going through the snake eater series. i'm on episode 4, this game is way boring compared to 1 or 2!

Are you me? I'm on episode 4 myself right now and am also finding this one more boring than the previous 2. Gonna force myself through it so I can finally see 4.

Fobwashed

what's up with the watermarks, fob

can't say i've seen a gifmaker use'em before

keep up the good work, though

I've been throwin em on here and there whenever I put in a little more work than just straight giffing something. Most times when it's just a silly moment, whatevs but if I'm putting in the time to open up photoshop and do some actual editing and whatnot I'll put a "fobwashed" in there cuz I'm already in PS and so when I see it put up elsewhere ppl in the know will know ;-]

daydream

Banned
I've been throwin em on here and there whenever I put in a little more work than just straight giffing something. Most times when it's just a silly moment, whatevs but if I'm putting in the time to open up photoshop and do some actual editing and whatnot I'll put a "fobwashed" in there cuz I'm already in PS and so when I see it put up elsewhere ppl in the know will know ;-]

cool, cool

we should talk sometime, i'd love to have you participate in realising a bombcast thread design, if you're into the idea

Mechazawa

Man, that generic licensed music service Giant Bomb uses is on point because the Scanlon 4 video sounds exactly like Harry Gregson Williams music.

ElNarez

Banned
I'm pretty sure the loading tips in that video are Dan and Jason and I'm just trying to figure out who wrote what. Some of them are easy because they just sound like pure Dan, but I'm on the fence on some others. That's a cool game to play.

tchocky

I'm pretty sure the loading tips in that video are Dan and Jason and I'm just trying to figure out who wrote what. Some of them are easy because they just sound like pure Dan, but I'm on the fence on some others. That's a cool game to play.

The one about not trusting anyone even the president, especially the president, sounds like Drew and a obvious Jason one is where it mentions Dan's dumb face.

danm999

The one about not trusting anyone even the president, especially the president, sounds like Drew and a obvious Jason one is where it mentions Dan's dumb face.

I'd bet Drew wrote the one about there being no other way but giant metal robots to deliver nuclear weapons as well.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
So i just started playing mgs4 and snake's slowest prone shuffle is pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom