• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This food discussion on the Bombcast is one of the best that they've had.

I love Deus Ex but watching a while Square Enix conference sounds like a miserable time to me.

I'll probably have it muted on another screen and keep an eye on it for anything interesting.

I really hate Convoy the film. There's just something about the whole thing that repulses me. It's such an odd sub-culture and not in a good way. It feels like a spoof that's somehow deliberately unfunny. But not. Individually aspects of it are mostly cool: CB radio, solidarity against 'The Law', a road movie feel, Kris Kristofferson...it should be great. But it's cringeworthy pants. Yeah, I said it: PANTS!

Argh I just want to firebomb all those stupid trucks!

popo

They don't usually comment over Nintendo Direct as it isn't a press conference. Can't see them bothering with SE either. I suspect it will be the main ones and Bethesda.

Xater

The best truck related thing you can see on TV screen clearly is The Highwayman.

1977410,2ZszRrdlkp7knRVmpJlEf6Rsa6WvealzJUF0yOC831AtcAt%2BFsvlg6ONLfyZMTzjSXWrTFvr7eQHr2OVvq3ulg%3D%3D.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsmKoPEqGM

ArjanN

I love Deus Ex but watching a while Square Enix conference sounds like a miserable time to me.

I feel watching all the conferences is fun under the right circumstances. Watch the Giant Bomb or Super best Friends guys watch them, or hang out on in the GAF thread. Hype for the hype bits / snark at everything that sucks. Entertaining either way.

LiK

They don't usually comment over Nintendo Direct as it isn't a press conference. Can't see them bothering with SE either. I suspect it will be the main ones and Bethesda.

I think SE will be the one they do. c'mon Brad, do it for us!

Breakdown is the only good truck movie, you kids need to step up your truck movie game.

also, there's a bit of irony in Jeff complaining about branching paths being bunk in the latest podcast and being a little dismissive of the witcher games given (which is fine, to each their own) that the Witcher 2 straight up locks you the hell out of almost half a game's worth of content and has several decisions that have real ramifications regarding how your playthrough works out.

Sucks that the game didn't click with him because it's pretty much the only AAA game that had the balls to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom