• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
2748389-jef.gif

What is the origin of the original drawing?

Myggen

Yeah, I was reminded of that video and the legendary NeoGAF stuff it's based on today because Dyack seems to be coming out as a full supporter of Gamergate now. He's been ranting about the games media for weeks on his own forum. Dyack is always so current with the times!

What is the origin of the original drawing?

Someone will probably find the link, but it's from a thread on the GB forum of GB fan art, and someone drew that.

Fox318

When Giantbomb moves to another floor are they getting a new couch or redesigning the set?

I think a change would be nice maybe get a new sofa.

Man, Rocket League is awesome. I totally didn't get it at first and now the beta is literally the only thing I've been playing every day since it came back. Once you figure out how to make the car do what you want and strategies (especially with other people who get it), it's amazingly fun. Duders should check it out.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I only follow accounts with a positive attitude, Twitter is pretty great like that. But I'm also not a popular account with tens of thousands of followers that dissect every word I write.

Yeah, I was reminded of that video and the legendary NeoGAF stuff it's based on today because Dyack seems to be coming out as a full supporter of Gamergate now. He's been ranting about the games media for weeks on his own forum. Dyack is always so current with the times!

i dunno why but im not suprised at all

I'd drop twitter entirely if it wasn't the easiest way to keep up to date with a lot of the japanese musicians I like, since they're on that thing 18 hours a day it seems like. as it stands, I've nuked everybody else except GB guys, joke accounts, and a small handful of people that don't make me feel like shit.

twitter is poison

She's real purdy but I don't know anything about her music except that one kinda-weird SNL appearance.

Hey Dan I don't mean to blow your mind but you know current, top 40 country music is all about drinking, fighting and being with pretty ladies, right? I listen to country music radio in my car and literally every song is at least about getting drunk, if not with pretty ladies.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dave Snider ‏@enemykite 2m2 minutes ago
Considering going for my Dota2 MMR. Considering streaming it. Can you have a coach in those games? Does that effect anything?

Fuck yeah, Dave.

Zebetite

Banned
what's an MMR?

matchmaking rating

there's a hypothetical world in which i can appreciate and properly use twitter, one where i have a handful of Internet Friends who are all nice and positive people and it's like an IRC chatroom that we're technically never leaving and can just poke in and shoot the shit or whatever

but that world is predicated on having internet friends

it's predicated on having friends :(

Watching the UPF from 1/30. I love how Dan and Paul laugh in unison every time Brad says 'self flagellating'. They're the only ones that laugh too which makes it that much better.

I was born and raised in Miami. Still here to this very day.

So please understand that when I tell you to stop it with the pitbull shenanigans that it's coming from a place of severe trauma and by no means is me saying to light those pictures on fire something meant to personally offend you.

kingocfs

Does GAF count as social media? If not, Twitter is definitely my favorite social media thing.

I mean, they all suck, but Twitter sucks way less.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Hey Dan I don't mean to blow your mind but you know current, top 40 country music is all about drinking, fighting and being with pretty ladies, right? I listen to country music radio in my car and literally every song is at least about getting drunk, if not with pretty ladies.

Yeah but the music sucks. My mom and sisters listen to pop country and it's terrible. Old outlaw country (cool country) is about all that stuff too, and those dudes are way cooler.

Patryn

Honestly, I actually have a lot of respect for Pitbull following through on the Walmart contest that 4Chan rigged to send him to the middle of nowhere in Alaska.

Yeah but the music sucks. My mom and sisters listen to pop country and it's terrible. Old outlaw country (cool country) is about all that stuff too, and those dudes are way cooler.

yeah, the actual dudes doing the singing aren't very cool dudes. There is one song that is literally all about how great Wal-Mart is though. Should give that one a try.

tesqui

Demo Derby is pretty fantastic. Who would have thought watching some dudes play old demo discs would be so interesting and entertaining.

I guess it's kind of a nostalgic factor for me.

Demo Derby is pretty fantastic. Who would have thought watching some dudes play old demo discs would be so interesting and entertaining.

It only really works with Giant Bomb, there's been a couple other Gaming Youtubers who have tried the same format and because they're just some dudes talking over videogames its super boring compared to people who actually have experience and knowledge with the industry.

Nostalgia + Jeff's knowledge/stories + random bonus features on the discs make for a great series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom