• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff's Mixlr tonight is exactly what you'd expect it to be.

EDIT: Okay, now I understand the actual source of all this Pitbull madness.

giphy.gif

Hahaha this is perfect.

justjim89

As mentioned earlier, it is ironic that that talked about the validity of narrative choice in games right after a conversation about The Witcher 3, because TW2 had some doozies of choices and none of them were "Asshole vs. Angel" style moral decisions. It's just gray and murky.

That son of a bitch Henselt had it coming.

Yeah but the music sucks. My mom and sisters listen to pop country and it's terrible. Old outlaw country (cool country) is about all that stuff too, and those dudes are way cooler.

I'm reminded of a quote from Waylon Jennings. "Garth Brooks did for country music what pantyhose did for fingerfucking."

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Witcher 2 had choices I didn't even realize were choices. I read something earlier about the various choices you can make in 3 if you don't have a save, didn't realize there was another way to do one of them (I never actually finished Witcher 2, so it's entirely possible that others would have been the same way)

Coming up on Demo Derby...

PLAYABLE -
MechAssault 2, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Mercenaries, The Punisher, SRS, Burnout 3 (Live-enabled), plus secret demo

DOWNLOADS - F
ull Spectrum Warrior (Epilogue #1)

VIDEO -
NFL Street 2, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (multiplayer & trailer), Unreal Championship 2, GameFly

FEATURES -
Ghost Recon 2 (map overview), Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Wee-View video), Napoleon Dynamite DVD Sneak Peek (trailer, deleted scenes, photo gallery)

Tucah

you speak so well
Coming up on Demo Derby...

PLAYABLE -
MechAssault 2, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Mercenaries, The Punisher, SRS, Burnout 3 (Live-enabled), plus secret demo

DOWNLOADS - F
ull Spectrum Warrior (Epilogue #1)

VIDEO -
NFL Street 2, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (multiplayer & trailer), Unreal Championship 2, GameFly

FEATURES -
Ghost Recon 2 (map overview), Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Wee-View video), Napoleon Dynamite DVD Sneak Peek (trailer, deleted scenes, photo gallery)

that's
actually a pretty solid demo disk

Jothel

Pitbull is launching a Sirius XM radio station and there's a ~20min looping ad playing that consists of EDM remixes of pop songs interspersed with "PITBULL'S GLOBALIZATION COMING MAY 19"
A-ha, fair enough, though...

Like Dracula, Pitbull resurrects every 100 years because humanity desires it and wishes to pay tribute.
This seems much more believable.

sword or whip?
Uses his microphone as a whip I assume

Jintor

Regarding Nintendo v SE dueling conferences: obviously half the team watches Nintendo, half the team watches SE, and then they test each other by reeling off a bunch of points and challenging the other team as to which announcements were true and which announcements were false

Regarding Nintendo v SE dueling conferences: obviously half the team watches Nintendo, half the team watches SE, and then they test each other by reeling off a bunch of points and challenging the other team as to which announcements were true and which announcements were false

That's...not a bad idea, especially if they record both commentary.

Or Brad watches SE, Dan watches Nintendo, and the rest of the crew has lunch or something equally as important.

Or nobody watches Nintendo, to further troll the Nintendo fanboys who dislike GB because they don't kneel down at the of throne of Iwata.

Anjin M

Demo Derby reminds me what a great game Mercenaries was. That's one of the reasons (along with SSX 3) that I leave my Xbox hooked up at all times.

This latest Demo Derby reminded me to watch the one I missed a while back (OPM Disk 52). Between the GAP winning entries and all of the games so far being late-era PS1 licensed schlock, it's pretty hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom