• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I share Dan's enthusiasm for mercenaries.

I once kept calling in the support chopper just to snipe the pilot and hope that the helicopter would land safely for me to pilot. Then I used the helicopter to bypass this giant stealth section by going around the island and bunker bustering everything,

It was awesome.

So I'm bored and going through old bombcasts, anyone know if the crew discussed No Mans Sky back when it was first announced? I'm eyeing the 12/10/13 cast but in the description it's not mentioned...that would be the one after the VGX I think..

Not before premium video: Drew and Dan become Scientologist.

He's avoiding being on camera.
2749802-bread.jpg

I share Dan's enthusiasm for mercenaries.

I once kept calling in the support chopper just to snipe the pilot and hope that the helicopter would land safely for me to pilot. Then I used the helicopter to bypass this giant stealth section by going around the island and bunker bustering everything,

It was awesome.
Man, Mercenaries 2 was such a bummer.

Mully

The most recent SSX was pretty great too. I'm surprised it didn't get more fanfare. The QL of the game sold me on it.

Mully

I've been up the past 24 hours working/commuting.

Should I stay up another 3 to finish the Bombcast and watch Demo Derby?

SSX 3 was the best game mechanically, Tricky was the best stylistically and was so goofy fun. I barely remember any of the courses from 3 compared to Tricky.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
My girlfriend bought me both Air Force gator books for my birthday. These.... These are something else.

Oh, that slowdown thing Drew was talking about, it's sometimes used (in more recent games at least) when you are striking a particular weak point so that you don't do a game breaking amount of damage to an enemy. Basically so you don't kill the guy too fast. But it also feels really good.

mvtn

I haven't listened to whole podcast, but does someone actually use Beats music as their primary streaming service?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Brad is crazy. You could totally eat a waffle without any toppings. I like me some american biscuits but I cannot eat them plain.

^ you gotta have some butter or honey on biscuits, man

I like that Drew is playing Mercenaries like he plays MGS. constantly looking in the wrong direction, shooting like a lunatic, and grenades, grenades, grenades

If you make a biscuit right (i.e. with a flagrant disregard for health and nutrition) it will already have enough butter infused into it that spreading anything on it would be overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom