• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

GB and GS are moving down one floor (or was it more?) in the building they're in now. No biggie.

It's going to make me a super-nerd to point this out, but....

GB and GS are on the third floor of their current building. According to Danny, they are moving down to the first. For those of you who are not aware of American floor numbering, the first floor is the ground floor.

Myggen

It's going to make me a super-nerd to point this out, but....

GB and GS are on the third floor of their current building. According to Danny, they are moving down to the first. For those of you who are not aware of American floor numbering, the first floor is the ground floor.

Good to know!

Is The Witcher party in 1 one minute or 3 hours? Not sure if that's pacific time they list or my local time.

Well it's starting so that answered my question, haha.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
comp10a2c8.gif

You're probably safe.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Sure, why the hell not. The stream I wanted to watch didn't work, the one I'm not going to be watching loaded just fine.

def sim

You make some pretty significant choices in Witcher 2 that alters the world, if I remember correctly. I'm going to have to skip this playdate until much later on as I'm still playing through the second game. I'm sure 3 will talk all about Geralt's choices in some capacity. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom