• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Can't wait for Brad to play the new divinity enchanted edition for 10-20 hrs and still give it a spot in the goty anyway.

Oh no there's a full evening's schedule of live shows today but I got other plans! I need to start prioritizing Giant Bomb over everything else.
Pretty awesome, you tried Bulgarian yoghurt?
Nah, but I'm all about Hungarian mayonnaise.

I don't think I've seen Bulgarian yogurt in stores. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
I am more of a Tzatziki guy myself.
Tzatziki is good and all but it's not quite as diverse as plain yogurt.

Actually this is something I've wanted to ask recently - I've been having some PB+J sandwiches here recently and have been alternating between strawberry and raspberry jam. What do you all use when you get your PB+J sandwich on?

9 out of 10 times its strawberry jelly. That remaining 1 is grape.

sour cream is pretty great on mexican food but for a long time i was content to have it with wedges

What are wedges?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
wedges.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
yeahhh wedges.

Put spicy wedges in a roll with butter :()__

Falifax

I can confirm that toasted strawberry jam sandwich with banana is delicious.

Also I still had some banana left, so I tried dipping some slices in ketchup as advised here. Still don't know how I should feel about that whole experience.

Jintor

I suspected as much but the whole leveling up Idols bit of School Idol Festival is ripped straight from Puzzle and Dragons, looks like

Just like when GTA V finally released for PC, I will be on a business trip to Baltimore for several days when the Witcher 3 is released. I work from home 2 weeks out of 3 but I always seem to time my trips to the office poorly.

popo

y'all can stop being worry warts, for a while at least.

Question
So when is the big move downstairs planned to take place?
Answer
Some time in the summer. After E3, probably before GamesCom. 

Man Tested seems like it's really big these days.

Are you basing this off their youtube subs? Adam Savage is very popular. He does nothing for me but I am sure that, without his involvement, the site would have been killed off long ago.

Tested are lucky to get the funding they have but we talk about GB having a small roster. In terms of redundancy, Tested grinds to a halt whenever Will or Norm takes vacation or is out sick.

Falifax

Jeff on the bombcast uttering the phrase "Stealth Figs" made me laugh

The part where they're talking about Heat and 5.1 set ups also got a great laugh out of me.

Dan: "I don't know how to set up surround sound systems"
Jason: "I'm guessing not"

Jason really is the secret best duder.

LiK

P&D looks pretty cool but the explanations by Dan were super convoluted. I was zoning out throughout that whole part before he started playing the game. I also still don't understand how the puzzle pieces are aligning themselves like that as he's just moving the pieces around. seems random. looks fun tho so I might pick it up.

P&D looks pretty cool but the explanations by Dan were super convoluted. I was zoning out throughout that whole part before he started playing the game. I also still don't understand how the puzzle pieces are aligning themselves like that as he's just moving the pieces around. seems random. looks fun tho so I might pick it up.

it really came off as one of those math games

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Whoa! I completely missed the news that Eric Schaefer and Baldree left Runic last year. Between learning that and Alex teaching Vinny the lyrics to a Steve Miller Band song, this Quick Look is leaning too far in the informational direction.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Damn early live shows. There's a 10% chance at best that any given Giant Bomb live content will play while I'm at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom