• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this could be like the minervas den troll in game room

brad could say "hey witcher live stream!"

then when everybody is watching it he switches to destiny.

He should totally do this, for maximum chaos he should boot up 3D world and say it's going to be a new breaking brad and then he just switches to Destiny.

Egg0

Banned
It's cool that we'll get some positive impressions of Witcher 3 on the podcast. But really, Destiny DLC drops tomorrow. Oh well.

Myggen

New Danswers is up, can't link from my phone for some reason so go visit giant bomb dot com.

Edit: tchocky is on the case.

doing some tool research

Tool was scheduled to play at the Garden Pavilion in Hollywood but learned at the last minute that the venue belonged to L. Ron Hubbard's Church of Scientology, which was perceived as a clash with "the band's ethics about how a person should not follow a belief system that constricts their development as a human being." Keenan "spent most of the show baa-ing like a sheep at the audience."

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Tool's great. Don't know how we got here. But their last few albums have been excellent. Fortunately because Tool, their last few albums span the last two decades or so.

doing some tool research

I don't know if this is supposed to make me like them more or less, but it certainly isn't helping the "Tool sucks" argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom