• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Dunston Checks In is on the television

UG9cjHV.gif

For two days now I've been reinstalling puzzle & Dragons over and over to get a good drop from the opening egg machine.

Why am I doing this. Who even am I.

Listening to E3 Day Zero 2009. Its so much fun hearing the excitement about the concept of using Netflix on a console, buying AAA games completely digitally on XBL, and Crack Down 2!

valeo

You guys need some learning in your life.

A Short History of Nearly Everything. Go read it, fantastic writing about a ton of sciencey things.

Great book - read it ~10 years ago. Unfortunately, re-reading it again recently wasn't quite as satisfying as I was aware a lot was out of date.

How long is the whole thing? Twitch isn't very iOS friendly hence trying to watch the YouTube version

It's cut up into many segments. Most are not very long. However, one segment is over seven hours long.

OSD STREAM TEST 4:24
OSD STREAM TEST 15:21
OSD STREAM TEST 6:23
OSD STREAM TEST 2:52
Operation Supply Drop 2015 - Danny & Alexis! 2:26:13
Operation Supply Drop 2015 - Danny & Alexis! 1:12
Operation Supply Drop 2015 - Danny & Alexis! 26:16
Operation Supply Drop 2015 - Danny & Alexis! 1:18:53
Operation Supply Drop 2015 - Danny & Alexis! 7:07:27

Who is Kevin Owens and why are people freaking out about him on Twitter?

Monster heel in the independent pro wrestling circuit for years and years that finally signed a WWE developmental contract, just debuted on RAW by completely obliterating John Cena and stomping on his inferior US title while holding up the NXT title.

Oh wow, twitch archives finally work on iOS!? Took them long enough. Thanks!!

Jothel

Monster heel in the independent pro wrestling circuit for years and years that finally signed a WWE developmental contract, just debuted on RAW by completely obliterating John Cena and stomping on his inferior US title while holding up the NXT title.
Fair enough, cheers!

Also I just found out that Daniel Bryan's real name is Bryan Danielson and that's the best/dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Did Danny not upload the first part of his operation dumbo drop video? I only see 2-4 on his profile.

He said it kept erroring out after transferring it to youtube. He tends to stream with a variable framerate (who knows why) and that tends to fuck things up.

And now
he's got a match with Cena at the Elimination Chamber PPV!

Jintor

i finished one run of necrodancer but oh no that game has like 3 whole soundtracks and a bunch of bonus characters and oh god

I also 100%ed the story mode stuff for super time force ultra and that game is very good

i will probably buy both their osts next steam sale i guess. god bless indies

Who knew it'd be a mistake popping into this thread to get spoiled on the one legit interesting thing from Raw.

Alfredo

I feel like a lot of cool stuff has happened in wrestling lately, but we haven't had a Powerbombcast in forever. They've got a lot to cover... plus World War 3. :p

Jothel

I've really been thinking recently that the upcoming E3 is just gonna be kinda disappointing. Nothing mind blowing or exceptional = I hope I'm wrong though.

justjim89

Man, the new Danswers is intense. Covers a lot of shit. Funny, serious, emotional, covers all the bases. Honestly up there with one of the best podcasts to come out of the site ever.

The Bethesda conference could get crazy if they have gameplay of Fallout 4, Doom 4 and Dishonored 2. And something about Prey 2. They don't really have any of the bullshit filler the bigger publishers have, either.

Quentyn

Alone the fact that Bethesda and Square Enix have their own conference should make sure that E3 will be a better show than last year.

The key is to go in with modest expectations. Don't expect revivals of long dormant franchises or a lot of new IPs. There will be sequels and lots of them. All I want to see is the new Deus Ex, a new Fallout, Mass Effect and Dishonored. If I get all that, I am happy.
There also will be more stuff on the new Just Cause, possibly the reveal of the new Hitman and the new Doom. And all that is just the third party stuff. I think E3 will be decent this year.

Alone the fact that Bethesda and Square Enix have their own conference should make sure that E3 will be a better show than last year.

The key is to go in with modest expectations. Don't expect revivals of long dormant franchises or a lot of new IPs. There will be sequels and lots of them. All I want to see is the new Deus Ex, a new Fallout, Mass Effect and Dishonored. If I get all that, I am happy.
There also will be more stuff on the new Just Cause, possibly the reveal of the new Hitman and the new Doom. And all that is just the third party stuff. I think E3 will be decent this year.

hGbHEhE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom