• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

Yeah even the P4 ER could get a bit dry in the extended dungeon crawls even with Jeff and Vinny's god tier commentary, so I could see Zelda being problematic.

Of course you never knew when an A+ moment might spring up as well.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm playing Fallout 2 right now, so no, not an immediate need.

Just play that seven or eight times and pick up New Vegas Ultimate when it hits 10 or lower. Then just sell all of your worldly possessions because gaming is downhill from there.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Fallout NV GOTY is on sale all the time for $5. It will pop up on steam or greenmangaming soon.

I always thought Earthbound would make a great Endurance Run-ish feature.

I always thought Super Mario RPG would be the best. Not too difficult, no grinding necessary, some decent humor, good quirkiness.

Thinking about a Earthbound ER, just thinking about them hitting the Monkey Caves is giving me a headache.

Dan looks like a madman.

DEeCBnB.png

Bacon

I feel like if this was Jeff he would be narrating his entire experience in the middle of the Taco Bell giving no fucks.

justjim89

and yet he's possibly the best thing the brand has going for it

fucking wrestling, man

He might honestly be the best 'attraction' sort of talent since Andre the Giant. Having him around every week would be dull. The way he's currently used, he's like a final boss of sorts.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
and yet he's possibly the best thing the brand has going for it

fucking wrestling, man

Jeff's opinion of Brock Lesnar is hilarious. He might literally be the most terrifying man on the planet. He spends his spare time killing the few things on land that are larger than him. He decided on a lark to pick up punching other huge men in the face for a living and became the best in the world at that for a little while. And that's all aside from the way that he's the one thing WWE hasn't screwed up over the past 18 months (longer I'm sure, but that's when I started watching). But Jeff thinks his face looks funny so he can't take him seriously.

Jeff's opinion of Brock Lesnar is hilarious. He might literally be the most terrifying man on the planet. He spends his spare time killing the few things on land that are larger than him. He decided on a lark to pick up punching other huge men in the face for a living and became the best in the world at that for a little while. And that's all aside from the way that he's the one thing WWE hasn't screwed up over the past 18 months (longer I'm sure, but that's when I started watching). But Jeff thinks his face looks funny so he can't take him seriously.

he looks like a giant baby that eats steroids with his formula. he has a giant dick tattoo on his chest. he's also someone i'd be scared to be in the same room with.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm at the Bioforge part of the Best of GB Video playlist.

It was amazing content but what a fucking terrible game lol.

Also it introduced us to Danny which is great.

What was it again that happened after they finished the game? I vaguely remember something about a dev manifesting himself or something? Like something to do with the flute or whatever? Super vague memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom