• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I drew a thing =P
https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/618136420306137088
2763976-mgs.jpg

Excellent

Scizzy

Dan pushing MGSV for best story has potential to be this years Tropical Freeze.

The best moment of GOTY 2014 was when Dan was ridiculously pushing Ground Zeroes for best story and Patrick shouted him down with "
Vagina
Bomb!", causing Drew to finally learn exactly where Metal Gear Scanlon was going to take him.

So, yes, I too have high hopes for Dan's quixotic defense of The Phantom Pain.

Sakwoff

The voice confusion thing always fascinates me. (I know, I'm like 3 pages behind.)

I remember when I first listened to the Bombcast way too many years ago I actually couldn't tell Jeff and Ryan apart. Which seems completely ridiculous to me now. Similar thing with many other podcasts.

The brain probably just adjusts to focus on the differentiating features instead of those that are similar. Also I found that it really helps when you actually see them talking, even if just once. That worked with me for Idle Thumbs, where I had gigantic difficulties telling Jake and Sean apart for the longest time.

justjim89

Not gonna lie, that was a stylish little piece of business for 2K16. The game will probably be awful, but Stone Cold digging up the smoking skull belt was neat.

Also, the "Raise some hell" tagline made me think of this unused version of the Stone Cold theme.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If WWE 2k16 features an amazing(lol) Austin storyline retelling...

Will Dan nominate it for story fo the year?

So we all agree that No Man's Sky is a 2016 game?

Which means that Sony has jack shit in regards to exclusive stuff for the end of the year, huh?

Man, what's with them not having decent games for the holidays? One year they though that LBP Karting and Playstation Smash Bros would be alright. Shit is embarrassing, they're lucky theyve got a solid amount of 3rd party games coming out to compensate for their poop of a holiday lineup.

I guess ill pick up Bloodborne for cheap come this winter

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We're talking about wrestling game storylines in the wrestling thread and how stupid they can get. (Read: Real Stupid) and it got me thinking.

They should make a premium feature where Dan plays through the storylines of all the major console releases of wrestling games.

It's a shame how badly Nadeo screwed up Trackmania by trying to launch their own platform. I'll probably buy Stadium though on Steam now.

I have a good feeling that Monster Hunter 4U will be on the top 10 somehow.

I almost want to bet my avatar for it. I'll need to see how the Autumn release of games tide over first.

Myggen

Which means that Sony has jack shit in regards to exclusive stuff for the end of the year, huh?

Man, what's with them not having decent games for the holidays? One year they though that LBP Karting and Playstation Smash Bros would be alright. Shit is embarrassing, they're lucky theyve got a solid amount of 3rd party games coming out to compensate for their poop of a holiday lineup.

I would be very surprised if NMS actually is a 2015 game. Also yeah, Boyes' group has really been doing work for them.

Aerocrane

It seems like they are doing the right thing with Turbo. Everything again in one package.

It does seem like the community split is going to continue on the PC side though. Turbo players will be another separate pool of players beside the Maniaplanet Trackmania 2 players.

Xater

It does seem like the community split is going to continue on the PC side though. Turbo players will be another separate pool of players beside the Maniaplanet Trackmania 2 players.

Well it's a new game. The big problem of two was the split into the different parts.

I err.... there's Persona 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom