• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
71085bcbfa4555c11f14159fa0cb6b97.png

Jason's salty and he's not even playing the fighting game!

Patryn

Hmm. Just finished Contradiction. Mild spoilers follow:

Curious to see how GBeast react to the ending that leaves so many threads hanging. Really hope that we end up getting the implied sequel. I hadn't realized that it was a Kickstarted game; I'd totally throw money into any sequel pitches.

Megasoum

Banned
The managed stream link is somehow super low res for me... I'm in HD but everything is super blocky. I'm in the GBA segment right now.

Zornack

Wait... Did you just quote me from 7 days ago? lol

Hey don't judge me.

Also yeah what the hell, I searched the thread for purse because I found his quip hilarious in today's beastcast, but apparently he said the same thing seven days ago?! He's already reusing material. I am outraged.

Megasoum

Banned
Hey don't judge me.

Also yeah what the hell, I searched the thread for purse because I found his quip hilarious in today's beastcast, but apparently he said the same thing seven days ago?! He's already reusing material. I am outraged.

Haha no problem, I'm flattered!

Didn't hear it in the podcast today.

Curious to see how GBeast react to the ending that leaves so many threads hanging. Really hope that we end up getting the implied sequel. I hadn't realized that it was a Kickstarted game; I'd totally throw money into any sequel pitches.
oh god I shouldn't have read this

Zomba13

Oh no, that bike thread goes no where doesn't it?

I'm glad that Dan and I can agree that Olive Garden is the best!

If you're reading this, Dan, try getting a side of Alfredo sauce with the breadsticks. It is legitimately one of the best tasting things I've ever eaten.

I really hope the Contradiction archive is up in time for my flight tomorrow. I'm unreasonably invested in seeing how this thing plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom