• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

From one Maggie to another

KxrgTnU.gif

I can't follow EVO. I feel like there is CONSTANTLY 100 games being played (i know this is not accurate) and I hate watching fighting games since I can actually play them with my friends somewhat competitively.

Brad and I share birthdays? Weird!

I share birthday's with Vinny

sorry about your life
Happy birthday

today is the day right?

I wasn't even able to catch up on all the content over the weekend, and this week could be another doozie. I suppose D&D are busy with Metal Gear Scanlon, but I'd love a new Demo Derby soon.

Evo was great this weekend and it was even better watching it on /chat. That last set had everyone's mind blown, Austin was around as well losing his shit. It was pretty fun.

I get a very "CDF Ghostship" vibe from the quality of the game which makes me thing Dan & Drew should play it.

edit - Also, they need to play some more CDF Ghostship since its been updated in the past month.

Lelcar

Man, the last two references that Alex has made in the descriptions for trailers on the site have both gone way over my head.

Frenden

Banned
The KI top 8 was fucking awesome, mostly thanks to Maximilian doing his commentary. Dude is great at getting hype during hype moments even if you're not entirely sure what's happening.
Anyone have a spoiler free link to thr KI final 8? I've managed to watch both SF and MK unspoiled, but I've had to do some digging to find KI and it's been hard not to get the results ruined.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Anyone remember if jeff ever played the ocarina remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom