• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've never heard of Deception but I'm just sitting here imagining what it could be and with Contradiction having just happened, I can't imagine it will be anything but a disappointment.

tchocky

I've never heard of Deception but I'm just sitting here imagining what it could be and with Contradiction having just happened, I can't imagine it will be anything but a disappointment.

i just watched a gameplay trailer and I still have no idea what that game is but it looks best suited to Dan and Jeff.

Frenden

Banned
You used to play an evil character that attempted to trap heroes who entered your keep of treasure in the old games. They were sorta proto-tower defense, but with a mousetrap like quality. Pretty unique. I remember having fun with them on the PS1, I think.

I only had them for the rare monsters they made in Monster Rancher, though, and my memory on them is spotty at best.

santeesioux

Oh man that KOTOR2 update is fucking LEGIT.

Out of the box controller support, Widescreen support and Steam Workshop that lets you install the restoration mod in 1 click.

I guess I don't have anymore excuses to not play that game (I loved the first one but never really played the second one)

I only had these games on the Xbox back in the day, and bought the PC versions on Steam during the sales and promptly put them in the backlog to play again one day. If the first one gets an update like this I would probably immediately play through both of them again, especially since I have never seen the restored content in 2.

santeesioux

2 with the restored content is dope as hell. Recommended.

That's what I've heard, if I didn't have such a large backlog I was trying to take care of over the summer, and I actually remembered what happened in the first one outside of the really big plot twists, I would probably start playing 2 right now.

Megasoum

Banned
Yeah I only heard good things about KOTOR2 with the mod.

I played the original on Xbox back in the days and loved it but never played the second one since it was unfinished/buggy on XBox.

I ended up buying both games on PC later one but for some reason I just couldn't deal with the PC UI... Not sure why exactly but I just couldn't do it.

Now it's perfect with the mod and proper controller support.

Also about the first one getting the update too. People are speculating that the reason the second one got those updates is that this work was done while making the mac/linux version of the game so it was easy and cheap to also patch the PC build at the same time. The first game however already has the ports so there's a lot less incentive to do it.

Frenden

Banned
Same here. I posted to that Twitch stream that it was on iOS and Steam for lolcheap. I want them to make bank and make sequels.

Megasoum

Banned
YES, he just got to the Devil Horns on the tree part and he's slowly realizing that he can now show the horns to everybody in the village haha

I have three QLs to catch up on now because I decided to watch the Contradiction videos twice.

Or I could just watch the end of the supplemental on loop for a few hours.

justjim89

Man, you wanna know to make the WWE product itself look better? Put it up against reality shows based around WWE. Tough Enough is flawed from a conceptual level, but this is the worst season yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish Giant Bomb had better shirts or a better alternative to offset the yearly subscription costs. I don't mind paying full price, but I really don't want anything they have in that store.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Man, you wanna know to make the WWE product itself look better? Put it up against reality shows based around WWE. Tough Enough is flawed from a conceptual level, but this is the worst season yet.

So what you're saying is that we need to film WWE superstars assaulting each other with vehicle mounted weapons and air the tournament on the WWE Network, forcing the wrestlers to revolt against McMahon and demand to go back to being a wrestling show?

WWE_Crush_Hour_Coverart.png

Deception IV seems way too tame for the things you're doing. No gore in the game what so ever, just lots of silly blood sprewing. A guy shouldn't bounce on a horrible spike trap!

Thanks!
One day, someday, I'll try to do things legit! Maybe... I'm still pretty psyched that CBSi is allowing me to do it! =D

You could be the Gloria Vanderbilt of Giant Bomb t-shirts!
(I've never had a chance to make that reference and I took my shot)

I hope it's stupid!

People have been making all sorts of promises.

As a person who likes MGS4 the most of the main series, it is BY FAR the dumbest.

I forget. Why do they call Johnny "akiba?"

He's the tech wizard in the group, setting up the traps and usually doing recon. Akiba is also a nickname to Akihabara, which is usually considered the place where nerds and geeks hang out because it has alot of technological accessories like video games.

He's the tech wizard in the group, setting up the traps and usually doing recon. Akiba is also a nickname to Akihabara, which is usually considered the place where nerds and geeks hang out because it has alot of technological accessories like video games.

They really should have localized it for english and just called him "PC Richard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom