• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jams775

Have you guys seen this yet?
https://twitter.com/CosmicBaconArt/status/624748755384844288

CKuNroYWwAAVsWO.png:large

Just had a great evening playing contradiction with friends. Game's a hoot, we came up with some wild theories - we're basically at where they are.

we think Simons home brew was the murder weapon. Also think Emma and and daddy rand had a thing

fleck0

I love the relationship being fostered between GBeast and the Contradiction folks. I wonder how an EX-playdate would go?

....Vinny as a suspect in the sequel...

LiK

I would if I could just skip to the hour they left off on. lol

I've been playing it and it goes by fast if you skip the dialogue. I'm just going through it as intended cuz it's still funny and I can hear more of what they say without the commentary.

Nero18

The comments section for the last UPF is sad/amazing. People actually thinking that Dan is playing a character and that the others hate him. Funny seeing people lose their shit over it, the first segment yesterday was amazing.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The comments section for the last UPF is sad/amazing. People actually thinking that Dan is playing a character and that the others hate him. Funny seeing people lose their shit over it, the first segment yesterday was amazing.

He knows full well what he's doing and what reactions he wants to provoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom