• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

man

dan ryckerts change throughout the last year has been remarkable. i remember his food stories from his first bombcasts. he made a complete u turn in that regard. well done, dan

SPCTRE

man

dan ryckerts change throughout the last year has been remarkable. i remember his food stories from his first bombcasts. he made a complete u turn in that regard. well done, dan
So how does "drinking tea" for the first time qualify as a complete u-turn?

/s and all that

I have to say, I've come to enjoy the Beastcast (almost more thant the OG Bombcast at this point), these dudes gel incredibly well - Austin feels like he's been with GB since forever.

Zaph

onFSPpE.png

It's okay Dan, they're 1000 year old demons.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm sure I'll update in the next couple of days/weeks but not really in a rush... I'm super happy with Windows 8.1 right now.

Also, I'll most probably switch back to the Start Screen instead of the new Start Menu.

this is going to sound random but i started playing Pikmin 2 for the first time and they made a weirdly challenging dungeon crawler RTS? also, it's incredibly weird to play a nintendo game that is LOADED with product placement. From duracell to chapstick, from kiwi shoeshine to even Carmex cold sore medication, it's nuts how often and much it appears in the game.

Also finally picked up Bayonetta 2. I guess people are okay with a 9 foot woman going shopping with fake Joe Pesci in the bayonetta world?

I don't know how anyone thought bayo2 was going to be a system seller for the wiiu but they sure kick off this whole thing with buckets full of crazy

Curufinwe

I bought a refurb WiiU for $200 and a Pro controller for Bayonetta 2. It's my only WiiU game apart from the bundled Nintendo Land, but Fatal Frame and Xenoblade will be out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom