• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally watching the latest episode of MGScanlon, I really hope my post in this thread about shaking the Sixaxis to jiggle Roses boobs was the one he was referring to, if so I'll continue to post about the pervy stuff as it comes along ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bacon

i love taco bell and i think theyre pretty mediocre, even for cheap taco bell food. everyone else i know who likes taco bell likes them so idk.

Agreed on all counts. My friends all love them and it just leaves me baffled. Pretty much anything ok the menu is better. Dan actually got me into the quesadillas which he was totally right about, they're great.

Has anyone at gb mentioned doing a live show at the la podcast festival? Griffin McElroy mentioned it on the adventure zone (they're doing one too) and gb are listed as performers on the website

Myggen

Has anyone at gb mentioned doing a live show at the la podcast festival? Griffin McElroy mentioned it on the adventure zone (they're doing one too) and gb are listed as performers on the website

They haven't, but they're going and they're doing a show. The guy who runs it even mentioned them on his podcast.

I like how confused Drew is when he see's his health bar and psyche gauge come up in cut scenes, his psyche is in a perpetual state of zero so the bit of it dropping when Snake is discouraged or feels emasculated is just confusing to him lol.

EDIT: And he just got the Psyche syringe things, reads the description, talks about how it restores psyche, 3 minutes later, now what do I have that restores psyche... ah a compress! Oh Drew, never change.

Nero18

I like how confused Drew is when he see's his health bar and psyche gauge come up in cut scenes, his psyche is in a perpetual state of zero so the bit of it dropping when Snake is discouraged or feels emasculated is just confusing to him lol.

EDIT: And he just got the Psyche syringe things, reads the description, talks about how it restores psyche, 3 minutes later, now what do I have that restores psyche... ah a compress! Oh Drew, never change.

The game presents that thing in such a weird way and then uses it in even stranger situations. Didn't even use it during my first playthrough beside the moments you actually had to.

popo

hamchan

all these MGS4 cutscenes and infodumps wouldnt be so bad if they werent so boring and nonsensical. For all his obsession with movies, Kojima is a pretty poor director

I just want to note that one of his favourite directors is George Miller. That George Miller who just put out Mad Max Fury Road, a movie that relied so much on actions instead of words. Kojima thinks Mad Max 2 and Fury Road are in his top 5 movies. The man has even met George Miller.

Why he does the opposite with his games and includes extremely long exposition dumps I have no idea.

I just want to note that one of his favourite directors is George Miller. That George Miller who just put out Mad Max Fury Road, a movie that relied so much on actions instead of words. Kojima thinks Mad Max 2 and Fury Road are in his top 5 movies. The man has even met George Miller.

Why he does the opposite with his games and includes extremely long exposition dumps I have no idea.
He's actually said that the reason he wants to Big Boss to be so quiet in The Phantom Pain is an attempt to emulate Mad Max. That said, there will still be endless exposition most likely from every other character except Quiet of course.

The game presents that thing in such a weird way and then uses it in even stranger situations. Didn't even use it during my first playthrough beside the moments you actually had to.

Yeah after watching the cutscene again I can see were it is kinda weirdly presented and worded, if Naomi would have talked less about the story use of the syringe and more about how it's actually applicable in game, that would have been way more helpful. I just found it funny how quickly they forgot about it.

Some time ago, Dan talked about a device he bought that has for purpose making nature sounds to help him sleep. Do any of you have any idea what that machine could be? I'm interested in buying one.

Megasoum

Banned
Rorie is so good on quicklooks.

I'm in the log Vs tree discussion right now lol

And now, because of them and of Dan and Jeff in the bombcast, I'm gonna re-watch Commando tonight.

2769946-mgs0407.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
Hey guys, Commando is still god damn great.

It's crazy how much I actually remember of that movie lol. Watched it so many times when I was a kid, I still remember every scene in a crazy amount of details.

Tan

The Beastcast is still new enough that I forget it's a thing every week and then get really excited when I see it on the coming soon panel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone else surprised we haven't seen word about a new Watch Dogs yet?

Kind of has me hoping for an AC 1 to AC 2 level jump if they didn't instantly commit to yearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom