• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever reason my steam client has refused to open the last 2 days and the only PC game I have left is Trackmania.

So far I am OK with this.

Maybe downloading Windows 10 will fix it.

Xater

I never understood what people saw in MM Legends. Always thought those were pretty poor games. Don't even remember them reviewing that well. Which is why I had zero interest in Red Ash.

For me it's just about classic Mega Man and X. Everything else kinda sucks. Well the Zero games were actually also good.

Myggen

I never understood what people saw in MM Legends. Always thought those were pretty poor games. Don't even remember them reviewing that well. Which is why I had zero interest in Red Ash.

For me it's just about classic Mega Man and X. Everything else kinda sucks. Well the Zero games were actually also good.

I'm with you, but those games do have a very dedicated fan base.

Also yeah, Max Scoville is a big fan of GB. It was adorable how he realized that he had turned into "one of those" fans who reference everything to one particular thing when Dan was on The Comedy Button. For him that thing was The Bombcast.

Jeff is going to shit on everything isn't he?

Not Viva Piñata!

Maybe! It has been over a decade since I played Mega Man 64 (which was Legends 1), but I have to know if they're actually bad now. I have gone back and played the Zero games, which are still great.

BhDy8Nj.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
D-Leazy needs a camera crew to follow him on his world adventures. He is all over the globe. He's in Germany now.

Griffin is the new hire

I'd piss my pants.

I don't know if Griffin would actually fit in well at all with GB, to be honest.

edit: what are giant bomb's thoughts on Ace Combat? dan mentioned AC2 on MGScanlon 4 pt 6 and I am curious what they think about it.

I think ace combat is good, because it is.

Zaph

Really hope the reduced building space doesn't mean they'll have fewer or smaller studios. GBeast seems so cramped in comparison which doesn't look great on video.

Anjin M

So I was looking through prior pages just so that I could do this to LurkerPrime...

Has it been mentioned?

GBE Playdate for Contradiction is now up on the schedule. Tomorrow!

...when I scrolled past those Neversoft logos that people were posting. Only as I scrolled by one, I could have sworn that it said Navarrosoft. I had to go back and look again because I thought someone had photoshopped one of the images. But no, they all say Neversoft. My mind has been poisoned.

On the plus side, now wouldn't Apple have to deal with the high temperature Coke machine?

Also, what are people talking about "new hire?" Are they actually picking up another person? Dan just tweeted about another Game Informer editor leaving GI and moving to San Fran.

Myggen

On the plus side, now wouldn't Apple have to deal with the high temperature Coke machine?

Also, what are people talking about "new hire?" Are they actually picking up another person? Dan just tweeted about another Game Informer editor leaving GI and moving to San Fran.

Nah, there's not a new hire happening. Jeff talked on Tumblr some time ago that they weren't gonna hire someone new in a good while. People are just talking about new hires on autopilot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom