• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the mostly good parts of MGS4, too. Wait till we have to sit through Act 3.

no amount of grenade and petro tossing is going to save drew from act 3.

Perfect. 100% correct. I predict at LEAST two episodes of Act 3 for Drew. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's literally no way to brute force it, correct? You have to be in a non-alert state for the stage to end.

And in Act 4, he's totally going to
get caught on his way in to Shadow Moses and miss "The Best Is Yet To Come"

Regardless if you like the chat or not, you might want to close it for this stream. People keep sending Austin tips even though he keeps saying not to. Don't want to see people unable to control their excitement wanting to hint at things I'd rather not know at all.

Lunar FC

Regardless if you like the chat or not, you might want to close it for this stream. People keep sending Austin tips even though he keeps saying not to. Don't want to see people unable to control their excitement wanting to hint at things I'd rather not know at all.

Everybody know the first step of a giant bomb live-stream is to close the chat.

Paul:
7hkYHjQ.gif

One thing I noticed is how GBEast manages to remember all the details of a playthrough they did 2 weeks ago. Drew needs to be constantly reminded >_>;

Ketch

I'm a little late to the gal gun UPF, but i've had a revelation.

Dr. Tracksuit isn't hooked on coke, he snorts 100% pure anime dust.

I don't know, I'm kind of lost without 40 minutes of explaining what a murder or an investigator is.

we've heard surprisingly little about the pub economy so far.

also, i wonder if drew noticed that Naomi now has an american accent because he seemed to not be puzzled by that at all.

kuppy

If they couldn't make the filming work at night time why not just change the deadline to 8pm or so. A midnight deadline seems weird anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom