• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB produces enough premium content atm that I don't even need UPF anymore. I usually check what games they played on one and then just watch those segments.

It feels a bit too professional these days
Definitely. Too structured. Too much clock watching. Especially contrasting it with the original episodes. I hate nitpicking GB in general because I'd enjoy these guys talking in a circle sitting on folding chairs but UPF is the weakest programming they have right now.

squadr0n

Any idea when the GB East play date of Contradiction part 2 will go up? So pissed I missed it and I have to work tonight with nothing to do. Been waiting for this, did they finish the game?

robotrock

Banned
Any idea when the GB East play date of Contradiction part 2 will go up? So pissed I missed it and I have to work tonight with nothing to do. Been waiting for this, did they finish the game?

Yup. Hopefully it'll go up tonight like the past playdates, but they could pull a Castlevania and post it on Monday.

I have been waiting for it and asked a while ago and nobody answered, so I assume nobody knows.

Jintor

you have a time limit

tumblr_inline_nqy6cc2p3d1qijziv_500.gif

jgminto

I'd love to get back into PSO2, the short time I had with it was a lot of fun. I'd want to group up with people if I was though.

kuppy

This ended up being pretty exciting.
Wish there wasn't as much jankiness with the game, definitely seeing the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom