• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I'd say KH1 is around 25-30 hours.

Cool.

I honestly remember nothing about KH1. I think my burning hatred for everything that is KH2 and its fucking nonsense story burned away any good memories I had of KH1. But as I said, I think this is a good choice of a game to do a long playthrough of if this isn't just Vinny fucking around.

Cool.

I honestly remember nothing about KH1. I think my burning hatred for everything that is KH2 and its fucking nonsense story burnt away any good memories I had of KH1. But as I said, I think this is a good choice of a game to do a long playthrough of if this isn't just Vinny fucking around.

KH is the only one i've played and it was just a janky playing action RPG in bunch of lifeless Disney worlds. I was hoping for more actually RPG towns set in disney worlds but instead we got dungeons based on disney worlds. And they weren't really fun dungeons either. I got to the point where i just gameshark'd the last 1/3 of the game to be done with it

Didn't really do much for me.

Cool.

I honestly remember nothing about KH1. I think my burning hatred for everything that is KH2 and its fucking nonsense story burned away any good memories I had of KH1. But as I said, I think this is a good choice of a game to do a long playthrough of if this isn't just Vinny fucking around.

The absurd nonsense in KH2 is so good though, especially since it's 100% self serious.

Myggen

The absurd nonsense in KH2 is so good though, especially since it's 100% self serious.

Yeah for sure, which makes part of me wonder if it might be better suited for a playthrough than KH1. But now I'm just talking out of my ass because I don't remember much about KH1 anymore.

Volotaire

I just don't understand what KH is and how it is a game. I don't understand the Disney and FF mixup. It just makes no sense to me. I guess when I play it I'll be enlightened.

I'm still at the last section for the first game (collected all 99 dalmatian puppies) and have KH2 in the packaging lol

Still one of my favorite guilty pleasure series even if the story is 99% horseshit

robotrock

Banned
Yeah for sure, which makes part of me wonder if it might be better suited for a playthrough than KH1. But now I'm just talking out of my ass because I don't remember much about KH1 anymore.

KH1 first, then KH2. I think if they were just going to do one game, only doing KH1 would be better than only doing KH2, since they can actually call the nonsense rather than just assuming the "nonsense" is nonsense and wasn't covered in KH1.

Tamanon

Banned
I would've loved if they kept that sense of platforming and exploration in Kingdom Hearts 2. I loved that part of the first one, but loved the combat of the second one.

Yeah 2 would probably be more entertaining to watch as 1 makes some sense, at least compared to where that series goes in KH2.

Myggen

Just realized how much of a shame it is that Austin's on the East coast.

I think he'd be a really interesting perspective on Danswers.

Could always Skype in. The location shouldn't be an issue.

Also yeah, looking forward to Brad on Danswers!

vinny is probably very conscious about not teasing stuff like that without actually planning to go through with it

question is when it'll happen and if it'll get past a couple of episodes

Yeah, if this is just him trolling, Vinny only has himself to blame if he's still getting questions about this tease after 2 years. They know how this goes with the GB fan base :p

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I, for one, am thoroughly excited for the inaugural gbeast Fortitudinous Jog.

Myggen

Well, it is unusual for the chat to not be up by now. Might be technical difficulties.

OR MAYBE GIANT BOMB IS NOW SHUTTING DOWN!!!!!!

kuppy

どうもありがとうミスターロボート
また会う日まで
どうもありがとうミスターロボート
秘密を知りたい

I replayed Kingdom Hearts via the HD collection recently and it's amazing how well it holds up, specifically the cinematic boss battles which are still amazing in this day and age. Game was ahead of the curve in so many ways. Still great <3

It also has one of the few underworld levels in gaming that is actually interesting and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom