• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

i'm gonna buy contradiction and never play it. thanks, guy who made it, thanks, actors, and thank you, gbeast

i can't wait for the goty awards.

have you seen... this?!?!?!

Lijik

Honestly I love how the ending of Contradiction hinges on
the most minor, tiny detail. I dont think they can go to the same well in a sequel, but the high stakes murder mystery's key evidence being a piece of tape is just too funny.

Xeteh

oh god PSO2's lobby had all these anime'd out dudes and then just some random mediocre-looking dude in a 7-Eleven shirt

I'm trying to remember my account/password from when I tried PSO2 when it launched and I'm in Japanese captcha hell. Plus I think the servers are being wonky or the translation is failing me.

zeshakag

The film podcast was great for a movie like Rocky, but this episode Dan just kept saying some super off topic stuff and there was little discussion about the content of the film. I recommend if you watch this and you're like me and wanna hear movie commentary, mute the first 30 minutes until they start focusing on the movie.

Tan

Honestly I love how the ending of Contradiction hinges on
the most minor, tiny detail. I dont think they can go to the same well in a sequel, but the high stakes murder mystery's key evidence being a piece of tape is just too funny.

It's so good.
And all of the last conversations with the other characters have them freaking out way more, with plans for murder or Simon just straight up leaving without any explanation

jgminto

Cradle looks cool, it's a shame they couldn't represent the physical nature of the notes like Gone Home. The notes were so much more interesting to read in that game due to the little visual details like the hand writing and page doodles.

I could use one of these.
mfK19EQm.png

Jintor

this is some lovely phoenix wright ace attorney breakdown shit. i'm into it.

contradiction is pretty wonderfrul

/edit lol Vinny "It's totally time to go inside the TV"

More wrestling stuff has happened in the last few months than has happened in a long ass time. I think it's time for the return of he powerbombcast. I need a Jeff rant about hogan real bad.

Cradle looks cool, it's a shame they couldn't represent the physical nature of the notes like Gone Home. The notes were so much more interesting to read in that game due to the little visual details like the hand writing and page doodles.

That was like the worst part of gone home. Cradle atleast seems to have some gameplay associated with it and a pretty good and deep story. Peronalized notes be damned.

Jintor

That was like the worst part of gone home. Cradle atleast seems to have some gameplay associated with it and a pretty good and deep story. Peronalized notes be damned.

nuh uhhhhhhhh

contradiction did not go quite as crazy phoenix wright turnabout style as I wanted. shame.

Volotaire

You can change the Codec call to select through the options, if that helps. It does not seem like Drew uses the controller layout help picture.

Anyone know what the situation is with Pocket Cast and the premium feeds? I've still not got the Beastcast or the films with 40s episodes. Had hoped it would have been fixed by now.

I'm enjoying the commentary but this would be a terrible way to watch movie for the first time. They go way off topic during important exposition. The plot isn't difficult to follow but a lot of the political gamesmanship is lost.

Myggen

I'm enjoying the commentary but this would be a terrible way to watch movie for the first time. They go way off topic during important exposition. The plot isn't difficult to follow but a lot of the political gamesmanship is lost.

If you want to actually watch a movie for the first time, watching it with a commentary track is always a bad idea. Commentary tracks are always for a second viewing, or first viewing if you don't really care about the movie and just want to hear the commentary.

If you want to actually watch a movie for the first time, watching it with a commentary track is always a bad idea. Commentary tracks are always for a second viewing, or first viewing if you don't really care about the movie and just want to hear the commentary.

I know, I've seen it many times but I was thinking of Dan, but I'm sure he knew what he was getting into with recording a commentary track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom