• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Such a mark. Falling for what is clearly an act.

rxJto6l.gif

jgminto

I hope GBE play Phantasmagoria 2 at some point, never seen anything from that game. Is it as amusing as the first one?

It's much better than the first one. The game does a lot of interesting stuff with mature themes and can actually be appreciated in a non-ironic way and the FMV looks leagues better than the first, no more horrible CG backgrounds. It still has its fair share of ridiculous moments though, it's definitely the game I'd like to see GBeast play most of all.

Bacon

It's much better than the first one. The game does a lot of interesting stuff with mature themes and can actually be appreciated in a non-ironic way and the FMV looks leagues better than the first, no more horrible CG backgrounds. It still has its fair share of ridiculous moments though, it's definitely the game I'd like to see GBeast play most of all.

As long as they fly Dave in when they do it. And make it be a Vinny and Dave only video.

Not too much to ask right?

fleck0

Beastcast is great as usual. I've also become a fan of Bakalar (Dracular) and had to look him up. This was like #9 on the google search.

jxLFzcg.jpg

KingKong

Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed by how Contradiction wrapped up. I feel like they could had a much better story if it all led up to some crazy evil Atlas stuff instead of going for the clever twist. It also showed the flaws in the game logic with how
you couldn't tell Emma that Simon just ran off because it didn't give you a clue for it, or just ignoring the whole girl getting murdered in the woods scene like nothing happened.

So.... does Dan learn about Pipers passing on UPF or did that happen before the show?

not a lot of main event wrestlers from that era of WWF left. Its basically Hulk and Iron Sheik. Shit is depressing.

Tan

So.... does Dan learn about Pipers passing on UPF or did that happen before the show?

not a lot of main event wrestlers from that era of WWF left. Its basically Hulk and Iron Sheik. Shit is depressing.

like 5 minutes after they go live. Brad's messing about on the computer and Dan catches it on the studio TV.

justjim89

Awful way to find out about that kinda thing. At one point when he was sitting in the host chair for Jeff's segment he looked to be getting red-eyed. Sitting through the tribute on Raw will be rough.

Growing up to watch your childhood heroes die fucking sucks. Willie Nelson is almost assuredly going to die in the the next 3-5 years and it's gonna fuck me up.

styl3s

Watching UPF Brad segment i just want to photoshop his face all over The Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior dvd and then remove The Ultimate Warrior and replace it with Brad Shoemaker.

what i hope for
More adventures of Jenkins, new case
or
New detective, same campy performances
w/ bigger budget
Giant Bomb as KickStarter stretch goal!!

Yeah, exactly. The same thing, but with a better budget and some more polish would be incredible.

Contradiction, janky thought it is, 100% delivers in what it's trying to do. The shaky ending isn't even bothersome--the game itself is just too fun to be mad at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom