• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai3345

Banned
i'm gonna buy contradiction and never play it. thanks, guy who made it, thanks, actors, and thank you, gbeast

i can't wait for the goty awards.

have you seen... this?!?!?!
Oh man....if they get the contradiction guys for the GOTY videos.....

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I only got half of Contradiction yesterday before UPF.

Catching up, I haven't said any word out loud yet this morning aside from "Poppy pods"

edit: That last shot of contradiction was the greatest thing ever. Where's the kickstarter, I'm in.

Oxirane

InferiorForcefulKakapo.gif

zeshakag

I'm enjoying the commentary but this would be a terrible way to watch movie for the first time. They go way off topic during important exposition. The plot isn't difficult to follow but a lot of the political gamesmanship is lost.

If you're looking for a good movie commentary podcast that you can listen to while actually watching the movie check out Film Sack. They tend to watch the movie more and comments are on topic. They don't go on off-topic discussions that last an entire scene, and there is always a person who catches the group up if they missed something.

TraBuch

Banned
Speaking of card games, are there any card games where its basically like the FF card minigames or gwent, but the entire game? By that, I mean you actually walk around cities and all that and you can just challenge people and collect cards and you win tournaments. Basically Pokemon, but with cards.

hamchan

Speaking of card games, are there any card games where its basically like the FF card minigames or gwent, but the entire game? By that, I mean you actually walk around cities and all that and you can just challenge people and collect cards and you win tournaments. Basically Pokemon, but with cards.

Pokemon Trading Card Game on the GBC.

daydream

Banned

what hamchan suggested

card city nights (steam/ios) is also pretty neato

Brashnir

One has to wonder what it is like reading a book written by somebody who doesn't like to read habitually. Maybe I should buy Airforce Gator?

If I ever get around to finishing my book, I'll send it to you. I read occasionally, but certainly not habitually.

Anjin M

The Microprose Magic the Gathering game was like that. It was a lot of fun. I doubt they still run anymore.

popo

What are the good Tom Clancy books?

Start with Red October and they are pretty readable up until Executive Orders, maybe skipping Patriot Games. Rainbow Six is fun too and reads like a succession of video game levels.

If they watch Patriot Games they need to get Danny on for the Irish perspective. Danny explains the IRA to Dan... lots of potential there.

In the book everyone conversationally calls them pIRA, as if that was common outside of maybe the intelligence community. Quite surreal.

LiK

watching Contradiction, and dammit Austin, stop looking in the chat!

Yea, should've been a completely blind playthrough, not even sure why he was checking chat so much.

They missed out on some funny Chief calls because they went straight to correct locations esp near the end. The couple of Chief calls near the end was pretty amusing.

Tan

So uh I only ever catch the ends of these.

Do the people around him understand what's happening when the man in the corner of the taco bell is pointing his phone at a bill and nodding?

Or filming the dog in the stroller

Do the people around him understand what's happening when the man in the corner of the taco bell is pointing his phone at a bill and nodding?

They do, and they're always muttering under their breath, "Why can't he just do normal guy stuff? FfuuuuUUUUUuuuccckkk you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom