• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went back to Peace Walker to finish the 'secret chapter/post game story missions'.

What a drag. Having to complete side ops to get unlock each mission is annoying enough. But to, spoilers for the missions,
repeat the same mission 6 times and then lock the 7th mission because you have to complete Metal Gear Zeke?
. I don't think I can be bothered with the last mission now. Ridiculous.
Yeah, I just youtubed the last chapter. The game just becomes a grind at that point.

It's been really fucking bad for a while now. I gave up trying to get into a match earlier today.

I know, it's very frustrating.

I got a 2hr online session in before it was released in North America and the servers broke. It was exhilarating.

Can't wait for it to settle down.

There's a weird fix for the fan issue. If you tilt the camera to just look at the car in the menus it fixes things for now until they patch it.

At least once you get into a game it's smooth sailing. Managed to get matchmaking to work twice and both times I got a good six rounds in.

Megasoum

Banned
There's a weird fix for the fan issue. If you tilt the camera to just look at the car in the menus it fixes things for now until they patch it.

Makes sense. Normally when a fan goes crazy like that in a menu is because they didn't cap the FPS so you get SUPER high FPS numbers when you only have to render a menu.

There was a game on PC that had the same issue a couple of years ago, can't remember which one tho.

Sweet mother of God.

fUJl42T.png

b7UqRux.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So what we're all saying is that the Trackmania server is going to explode some time around 5PM central tomorrow?

So what we're all saying is that the Trackmania server is going to explode some time around 5PM central tomorrow?

There's a 100 person limit so I wonder if Jeff will manage to get in or if we'll clog it all up before he gets on. Or maybe he'll be playing longer earlier to warm up and get in.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm on the 70th (and last) "Best of Giantbomb" video and rewatching the Xavier Woods segment. They really need to bring him back, he needs to be a new regular on the site during events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom