• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm having trouble getting custom stuff to work on Trackmania, even following the steam guide people generally reference. How do I go fast as sonic with out patented Giant Bomb horn?

https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/618992760566247424

oh wait.
CJceXoUVAAATyz4.jpg:small

Sentences I never thought I'd say: The new Goosebumps movie starring Jack Black looks pretty fucking hype.

The world needs a new Jumanji.

That puppet dude is still freaky.

Dizzy-4U

So I'm having trouble getting custom stuff to work on Trackmania, even following the steam guide people generally reference. How do I go fast as sonic with out patented Giant Bomb horn?
I downloaded car models from the workshop without doing anything else. If you want to throw stuff manually, it's usually located here:

C:\Users\yourname\Documents\ManiaPlanet\Skins

In the case of the horn for example, just throw the ogg inside the "horns" folder and it'll show up in-game.

Megasoum

Banned
Sentences I never thought I'd say: The new Goosebumps movie starring Jack Black looks pretty fucking hype.

The world needs a new Jumanji.

Hey, it that The Wire lady.

Also, that thing is fucking META lol

Btw... Speaking of 80s music... Thanks to the "Your most perfect song" thread I discovered the song Telegraph Road by Dire Straits and holy shit I just can't stop listening to it. It's been on loop on my PC and my phone for the last 2 days.

Great ballad overall but GOD DAMN those last 4 minutes are just fucking incredible. Mark Knopfler is just too amazing. The way the guitar and the piano are basically replying to each other...Man...

kai3345

Banned
That trailer did nothing for me.

Someone made a thread a few months back about that Poltergeist remake, and how it's actually a really good, family friendly horror movie and said we need more legitimate horror movies for kids, and I totally agree with him. That's what the Goosebumps books were and I was hoping that's what this movie would end up being too, but from the looks of that trailer it just looks like a shitty jumanji.

Scizzy

I assume this was discussed yesterday, but everyone else was secretly disappointed that Potato Marshal didn't make an appearance at the end of Breaking Brad, right?

A mod banned the letters A, O and T so any time those letters were typed they showed up as *

The question is why? I've never seen any vulgarities banned that way on NeoGAF ever. I didn't even know they had such things in place. If a user is being particularly nasty, their profile itself would be banned (and in some cases, the offending post deleted). I've never seen examples of a mod censoring curse words or what have you.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The question is why? I've never seen any vulgarities banned that way on NeoGAF ever. I didn't even know they had such things in place. If a user is being particularly nasty, their profile itself would be banned (and in some cases, the offending post deleted). I've never seen examples of a mod censoring curse words or what have you.

They do that with banned sites.

A mod banned the letters A, O and T so any time those letters were typed they showed up as *

why

did they forget what stan lee said?

It's usually used to censor urls of banned sites. Also, there was a brief period where certain curse words were censored. I think.

They do that with banned sites.

Oh, right. Forgot about that.

It's usually used to censor urls of banned sites. Also, there was a brief period where certain curse words were censored. I think.

I guess that didn't go over to well with some people?

Paging Dan Ryckert: There's a non-believer! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1077259 (To be fair, MGS is clearly not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I feel this guy was too brash)

Really?
3. The dialogue. Christ, what a disaster. I'm sure everyone who's played this knows what I mean, so I won't even go into detail here. The dialogue felt like it was written by a 15 year old virgin in an honors English class.

Clearly video game writing is much better, but in 1998 wasn't that considered to be the height of video game writing?

kai3345

Banned
As someone who doesn't fuck with anime anymore Attack on Titan was fuckin awesome and rad for like the first 7 or 8 episodes until something really cool happens and then they pull some dumb ass anime bullshit to undo the cool thing that happens and then the show turns into dragon ball z

Myggen

CJceXoUVAAATyz4.jpg

Deserves to be posted here and not just linked.

edit: Jeff Plays: TrackMania 2

Aw yeah.

edit2:

I assume this was discussed yesterday, but everyone else was secretly disappointed that Potato Marshal didn't make an appearance at the end of Breaking Brad, right?

Isn't it much more difficult to invade people in Bloodborne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom