• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
That pose and intense face prompted me to take a juvenile joke too far

oKfIQ5l.png

Liamc723

Man, the stuff in that big box in the mailbag is complete junk. I'd bet good money that they dumped 3/4 of that stuff straight in the trash.

Also I can't tell if people sending in trash like this arrogantly think the stuff they like and hoarded has some sort of meaning or they are just laughing at the guys' expense.

Watching the Motherbase video, the Hand of Jehuty equip that teleports troops is something Jeff would appreciate in its stupidity in contrast to the seriousness of the game

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
The teenagers in twin peaks are the worst.

Also Brads recent insistence that because other people havent played a game as much as him then their opinion is invalid is such a douchebag attitude to have.

Came up in destiny game of the year. Galakz quick look and most recent podcast.

Like: "I've played more of this game then you so I'm right and your wrong". Super shitty Rudds, please stop.

It was supposed to be a self-deprecating joke about the amount of time I've wasted on Destiny, sorry you take everything so literally?

EDIT: If I'd noticed this was from several pages ago I'd have just let it go!

Ketch

It was supposed to be a self-deprecating joke about the amount of time I've wasted on Destiny, sorry you take everything so literally?
Talk to me when you make it to episode 3

Edit: I'm sorry. My criticism comes from a place of love.

I keep thinking about starting Alien Isolation but that moment in the QL when Brad was helplessly cornered only because the player character couldn't step up a knee high ledge turns me off. It may sound silly but that little moment really stuck with me.

We just recorded two episodes. Getting into some good stuff!

Yay! Dan did you hear see that Harry Gregson-Williams is not doing the music for TPP? The weird thing is he did it for GZ. I wonder if he didn't want to do another MGS game or maybe he was another casualty in Konami's descent into madness. Or, more likely he was busy scoring Ridley Scott's next film The Martian (out in October).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom