• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

The teenagers in twin peaks are the worst.

Also Brads recent insistence that because other people havent played a game as much as him then their opinion is invalid is such a douchebag attitude to have.

Came up in destiny game of the year. Galakz quick look and most recent podcast.

Like: "I've played more of this game then you so I'm right and your wrong". Super shitty Rudds, please stop.

Also Brads recent insistence that because other people havent played a game as much as him then their opinion is invalid is such a douchebag attitude to have.

which is kind of funny considering how dismissive he is of games that he's barely, if ever touched in some situations.

strafer

This is funny.

X5Fdxi4.png

The funny thing about "shut up and take my money" is that it was said by a stupid person doing a very stupid thing. I guess that's the thing about quotes taken out of context.

This is funny.

X5Fdxi4.png

I personally prefer the former, because it comes from Futurama and I love Futurama.

The funny thing about "shut up and take my money" is that it was said by a stupid person doing a very stupid thing. I guess that's the thing about quotes taken out of context.

Yeah, it was kind of a jab at Apple fanatics. Fry was trying to buy an Apple-like device called Eyephone made by Mom. Futurama- Eyephone

Lijik

Last inafune thread i read, the tweet got posted early on and no one said much of it until like 3 pages in when someone quoted it just to bitch how overused it was and the thread instantly devolved into bitching about the tweet. There are no winners when it comes to Inafune threads.

I've been replaying Ground Zeroes a lot lately, too. Getting my skills back up. Still not sure if I prefer M+KB or gamepad. Gamepad makes movement and menu navigation a lot easier, but popping off headshots with a mouse in key situations makes the game go a lot more smoothly. Hmmmmm.

Been trying to get S on the assassination daytime mission, since I can already clear Ground Zeroes itself in about 10 minutes with an S rank. It just plays so damn well, at least that part will be fun even if the story isn't worth a damn.

And I agree, the tranq guns completely break every MGS game. They shouldn't give it to you by default, save it for NG+ or something.

I'm in the same boat, I honestly have no idea whether I should play TPP with M+KB or a pad. Movement is all important in MGS, but like you say aiming with the M+KB just feels so good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like Destiny doesn't deserve the amount of time they spend talking about it.

Like I feel like when any other game gets DLC, they briefly mention it. They barely talked about Warlords except with Rorie when it came out, but I feel like we get multiple mentions of Destiny on podcasts and content whenever there's something new and even when no one is playing it. And maybe some of it is the car-crash marketing for it, but you're only helping them out the more you talk about it on your podcast.

But Brad played a lot of Destiny and is probably going to be play a lot of the expansion so of course it's going to come up, especially when his opinion differs so heavily from the rest of crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom