• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
What comes out first:

Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII remake
Cyberpunk 2077
Half-Life Episode 3
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Rockstar's Agent

What comes out first:

Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII remake
Cyberpunk 2077
Half-Life Episode 3
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Rockstar's Agent

Just given me TLG and you could keep the rest.

Though i do trust CDPR to nail Cyberpunk 2077. Their games continue to not only expand in scope but rise in quality as well. I have faith that they could pull that off.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Then there was the panel that consisted of basically nothing and then like 30 seconds of new gameplay and now they're in talks with Avalanche about using Just Cause 3 tech for FF15, they also kind of recently announced that they're were bringing in a new writer. It's a complete mess, KH3 is probably going to be out before that game.
What the...they want to bring new tech into a game that's going to be 10 years in development? Any more info on this?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I can't believe someone thought that a 3 minute trailer of an emotional father hugging a brat of a son would be a great way to get fans hyped for the latest final fantasy

I just cant
Fatherly disappointment runs deep in the Fiinal Fantasy fan base.

I imagine the endless design meetings over what they should/shouldn't change holding that game up.

I imagine that they don't have the resources to be actively developing FFXV, Kingdom Hearts 3, and FFVIIr at the same time. And judging by the lack of meaningful updates from the first two games listed I have my doubts we'll see anything FFVIIr related for about 3 years at the earliest.

It's more likely that we see a FFXV-2 first before we see something substantial from FFVIIr

I imagine that they don't have the resources to be actively developing FFXV, Kingdom Hearts 3, and FFVIIr at the same time. And judging by the lack of meaningful updates from the first two games listed I have my doubts we'll see anything FFVIIr related for about 3 years at the earliest.

It's more likely that we see a FFXV-2 first before we see something substantial from FFVIIr

KH3 is supposed to be at the Disney Expo later this month, Nomura also said a couple of months ago that they have a date that they can't announce yet so that has to be pretty far a long at this point.

I'm still shocked at the KH3 video from E3 with the Disney animator saying "check out my new movie, Tangled!"

Yeah that was really odd, I guess the deal was worked out ages ago and maybe even for a different game?

Edit: Nevermind,going back and listening to it makes it just sound like weird wording.

VinnyVania on the schedule for 2 hours from now.

Man, I was so confused why there wasn't a video of Blight Club when I looked on the site today. Laser Time started some kind of Shit Show stream as part of their patreon and I think I just saw a tweet from them last night and instantly thought it was GBeast.

mintyice

Daniel Bryan seems like a cool guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KicgRupHFro

I wonder if Jeff liked the new Dre album.

64ZGn3O.png

I got the trial for it and it seems alright. Has a lot of the same stuff as Spotify, just the UI is a lot slower and fails to load sometimes. It's neat how saved albums integrate directly with your normal music though.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I will never get apple music mainly due to how dogshit the itunes client is on windows.

Also being an android guy too I guess.

TraBuch

Banned
In the new Beastcast, Gita Jackson says you can tell from MGS2 that Kojima didn't want to make a new MGS game. What's she referring to?

I have a fan theory that every unexplained phenomena in the Metal Gear Solid universe is caused by microscopic machines that run through the blood of many of the world's inhabitants.

I can't believe someone thought that a 3 minute trailer of an emotional father hugging a brat of a son would be a great way to get fans hyped for the latest final fantasy

I just cant

I'd say the same but I just started playing Final Fantasy Type-0 and the game opens with a character you don't know or care about slowly dying, after 30 minutes they finally kick the bucket when the protagonist appears. It was the worst intro to any game I've ever seen, Final Fantasy has no hope.

I'd say the same but I just started playing Final Fantasy Type-0 and the game opens with a character you don't know or care about slowly dying, after 30 minutes they finally kick the bucket when the protagonist appears. It was the worst intro to any game I've ever seen, Final Fantasy has no hope.

I've been waiting for FFT0 to get a PC port to finally play it.

Thanks to posts like yours, i have made sure to keep my expectations rather low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom