• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like they're doing a lot at PAX this year. It's kinda great/ridiculous that they've gotten big enough that they can just rent out a comedy club all of PAX. I hope a lot of the shows they do end up being live streamed.

Also cool to hear about that Podfest thing. Giant Bomb getting legit'

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
I would like to see brad betting rares on UPF.

Do it, Brad.

Sadly I have to bet the items before the match that'll be happening during UPF, so the wagers would already be in. We'd just have to watch the results.

ALSO I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO IT.

Sadly I have to bet the items before the match that'll be happening during UPF, so the wagers would already be in. We'd just have to watch the results.

But what if you get even better stuff? You can't just miss an opportunity like that.

Rudds,

I'd rather watch you do some betting on Salty Bets. At least anyone can follow that without their eyes crossing from either confusion or boredom

just remember, always bet on DBZ

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

It's a shame you don't have any duplicates any more.

Maybe you should buy some more chests to get some rares to bet. ROTK's grandmother needs a bigger prize pool now that his team is out. It would literally be stealing from that kind old woman if you didn't buy more hats.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

The timing might line up ok depending how the LGD/VP series goes. If not, Periscope yourself doing the bets before UPF.

You can win back all the immortals you burned last week. Believe.

Just sayin', Brad.

sy7KJuF.jpg

Have you ever seen such a magnificent game?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member

You should play some custom games in the Reborn client. Show off the new hotness in the guise of "playing video games"

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
It's a shame you don't have any duplicates any more.

Maybe you should buy some more chests to get some rares to bet. ROTK's grandmother needs a bigger prize pool now that his team is out. It would literally be stealing from that kind old woman if you didn't buy more hats.

The TI5 immortals aren't marketable yet so I couldn't have bet those anyway.

I'm thankful I don't really play Dota or CS. The TF2 economy hits me hard enough most of the time, and thank god it doesnt have competitive betting.

The only valuable CS item I have is a factory new stattrak Five-seveN and by valuable i mean two dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom