• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

yeah but league has like, 3 gun man

one of them switches between a rocket launcher and machine gun
one of them is a sniper rifle that can shoot from far away
The other one carries a shotgun that shoots a big bullet that blows up and splits into a wide arc

But they all have a gap closer, a passive and a skill shot right

A week of Metal Gear?

tumblr_m7ovo0MMTb1rys4czo5_250_zps78d43e65.gif~c200

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Just tuned in for the end, saw no Jeff, assuming this was a terrible UPF with Brad playing cookie clicker for 90 minutes straight or something

Well

one has no escape
one has a 'get away' dash that is also a skillshot, she shoots a net that slows enemies and flies back
the last one has a dash that increases his attack speed and skill shots

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Honestly it's been like 2 or 3 years with League out of that rut. They've had unique and fun characters released for a long time now and got out of their bad habits. They definitely had a streak of characters that were too similar, and they were releasing them far too often. They slowed down though and champion design improved.

I was the perfect age to be completely sucked in by the commercials for Robot Jox when it was released. I only saw it once. I just remember that one robot shot his fist which was some kind of illegal move

Edit:
Ha I just realized I'm like 10-15 minutes behind the live stream.

Took the day off work today so I was away from the computer. Finally log on at 9:00 tonight and see...a new Vinnyvania! Yes!

Take another glance and see...Danswers with Daniel Bryan?! WTF??

Got my evening set.

there was a moment in mgs4 where I had to pause a cutscene because I was laughing too hard at what was happening

actual spoiler

it's really hard to not laugh when a giant mount rushmore of all the important characters in the series pops up out of the ocean

End of act 3 is when MGS4 goes into crazy town and it never comes back out.

Should be a fun time.

Plus there is basically no long gameplay parts after this next episode. After this its cutscene city + 15 minutes of gameplay evey now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom