• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's probably for the best that we don't give Dan responsibility over another living thing

He couldn't take care of a cat. His monkey would end up like this:

CF9EAzzUgAE43My.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I feel like Dan would own a monkey for less than a day before he decided diapers are the only clothes you really need.

DamnBoxes

He couldn't take care of a cat. His monkey would end up like this:

CF9EAzzUgAE43My.jpg

Dan mentioned he'd be getting a monkey to take care of him; he's getting one to remove responsibility from his life.

Then once he realizes how useful the first monkey is he will get many more so that they can ghostwrite Air Force Gator 3.

320x240_5.jpg

Dan mentioned he'd be getting a monkey to take care of him; he's getting one to remove responsibility from his life.

Then once he realizes how useful the first monkey is he will get many more so that they can ghostwrite Air Force Gator 3.

A monkey hitting randomly on a typewriter for an infinite length of time is bound to produce the complete works of Shakespeare. It only takes six months for it to produce Air Force Gator 3.

Even though youtube's 720p 60 fps option is coming in a bit more compressed than the videos from the site, lately I've been opting to go that route because I'm not getting any buffering issues from YouTube. The site always gives me buffering fits when watching stuff on my PC.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Timesplitters 2 had some really good music.

They were also really good local mp games

Timesplitters 2 (aka the best Timesplitters) did it.

shit, I want a Timesplitters HD collection
Oh yeah, you're totally right. But I feel like it wasn't as open as Goldeneye or PD. It was Ts1 and 3 that got away from that formula.

Also yes, Timesplitters HD should totally happen. There was that remake project that I think came from some ex free radical guys and it looked pretty solid, last I heard crytek had given the ok for PC/PS4 versions but I don't know what happened since then.

yeah, but then you have to play them

N&B seems cool though
I recently played through the first game again and it's still great. Tons of variety, tight platforming for the most part, great art design, and so on. People talk about it being a collethon but it doesn't really matter when you're doing so many interesting things in the process.

I remember liking Banjo Tooie as well, especially for the atmosphere, but apparently it is worse about the collecting. I can't say until I replay it soon.

Jeff and Brad's insistence that a significant number of people who claim to dislike Kameo and PD Zero do so for reasons other than the fact that they're unremarkable and terrible games, respectively is weird

it's ok to like Kameo, dude. but it's not mindblowing that people were maybe not totally jazzed about a third person platformer in 2005 or whatever

KingKong

Kojima's insistence on dragging out every cutscene twice as long as it needs to be is really ruining what could be a cool and interesting story

also I'm remembering how bad the HUDs and menus on early 360 games were because they couldn't assume that everybody had HD tvs back then. remember how pissed people were at Dead Rising because they couldn't read the text on SD tvs?

Patryn

also I'm remembering how bad the HUDs and menus on early 360 games were because they couldn't assume that everybody had HD tvs back then. remember how pissed people were at Dead Rising because they couldn't read the text on SD tvs?

I remember having to sit super close to my TV to be able to read the text on the screen in Mass Effect 2 because I didn't yet have an HDTV.

TraBuch

Banned
Oh my god, I somehow just saw that Sean Price died a few days ago...I'm unbelievably depressed right now. One of the best rappers ever and in my top five. Will do nothing but listen to every Heltah Skeltah and Sean Price solo album today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom