• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Can't wait to see more of MGS4 this week. It's pretty amazing how much Drew is a fan now when he wasn't even into the series before the video series started. Good job Dan!

Can't wait to see more of MGS4 this week. It's pretty amazing how much Drew is a fan now when he wasn't even into the series before the video series started. Good job Dan!

Well before this, MGS2 was the only Scanlon I'd seen all the way through. When I stopped watching 3, it seemed like he hated the game.

I'm surprised and really happy the way he's enjoying this one, and how he seemed to have some fond memories of 1 at the beginning of act 4.

not only is he
handsome

he's like

9653382153_3a11a9df8a.jpg

levels of ridiculous
handsome

jgminto

Yah I finished it a couple days ago. Thought it was pretty easy, too. Didn't die once |:

I died 3 or 4 times, mostly because of not focusing on the game. But I don't think I died at all in Season 4. The boss was incredibly easy, especially since I found a permanent shield upgrade.

yeah akiba is great and you idiots don't know what you're talking about

no seriously you have all these people going "I love this stupid bullshit" over stuff that happens in the series but for some reason akiba's the one that makes you go "oh man fuck this"

Zocano

yeah akiba is great and you idiots don't know what you're talking about

no seriously you have all these people going "I love this stupid bullshit" over stuff that happens in the series but for some reason akiba's the one that makes you go "oh man fuck this"

There's a pretty clear line between soap opera bullshit and hammy pulpy crazy dumb scifi

Everything to do with Liquid Ocelot is so dumb and crazy that I find it endearing.

- J - D -

Regarding those little unmanned Seraph bots who follow a path even simpler than MGS1's guards:

Dan: "These things don't seem too bright."

Drew still gets caught by them. lol

hamchan

The less I get to see or hear the awful Giant Bomb fans at these PAX events the happier I am. So not too thrilled about this Mario Party Party 5 news.

- J - D -

Yeah, I'm not stoked by the idea of pax live mario party party either. The GB crew always turn up their personalities to eleven during these pax events, which is fine, but I prefer the sadness and ennui inherent to mpp to be as real as possible.

Eh, whatever.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So watching the end of MGS4 (not the giantbomb series, the actual game)
why did big boss even go to visit snake if he knew that the new foxdie would kill him?

So watching the end of MGS4 (not the giantbomb series, the actual game)
why did big boss even go to visit snake if he knew that the new foxdie would kill him?

I don't think
he wanted to live anymore. Here he is being brought back to consciousness against his will when he probably feels that he should've died along time ago.

Guess it makes sense to use them seeing as Naomi and Mei Ling have those accents now.

Naomi is basically unrecognizable in MGS4. Such an odd choice.

Edit: Now that I look, she's not that unrecognizable. It seems like she was black/brown haired in MGS1, too. I just always interpreted it as blonde hair for some reason.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
ok dan's reaction to drew asking about akiba's nanomachines makes up for spoiling that early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom