• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CJf3K5sUMAIQI5G.jpg

the fuck

that's Ken.

Lame character continues to look lame. Nothing new here.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
4 is the only one I'd say arguably looks bad. 3rd Strike and V so far have been looking fantastic.

I think 5 looks ugly as sin too from everything I've seen so far. That Ken is not helping things at all. Before 4 was great, sure. But that's talking about 15 year old games.

Alpha was a looker, too, along with the games that pulled sprites from that game. So lthe Marvel games and whatnot.

Yup, games like Marvel and CvS 2 look fantastic. Street Fighter for the most part has always had really nice 2D art. Especially 3S. I just enjoy the simplicity of its art compared to other fighting games. Though SF does have a number of characters who's design I just hate like Blanka, Rufus, etc.

I think 5 looks ugly as sin too from everything I've seen so far. That Ken is not helping things at all. Before 4 was great, sure. But that's talking about 15 year old games.

I enjoy the clay motif V is going for. Add to that the attention to detail on the models, the lighting, and the colorful trail on the characters V-triggers, and put it all in motion and I think its one of the best looking fighters. I appreciate that Ken looks different, even if its arguably not better, but he's looked too much the same for way too long. Its probably something that will grow on me like most stuff that just gets announced does.

Congrats jeff.

Sorry about having morrowind in your house though. That's just terrible luck.

Pretty sure Jeff has talked about modded xboxes before. Man, i loved my modded xbox. emulating almost everying on it, running games off of hard drives, changing the startup animations and the color of the LED ring on the machine, XBMC. It was such an awesome machine to mod.

Patryn

Congrats to him.

I was thinking he seemed really happy and figured that he'd be taking an extended absence for that stuff at some point in the next year or two.

jaina

Awesome! Someone he likes so much that he watches her play games he had no interest in on his own. (Judging from the only data point I know about)

I have a regular-ass job, and I took a day off for E3 shenanigans but didn't stay up late enough to watch the entirety of the live streams.

You can't ask me to weigh Trackmania against my livelihood. Why not just ask me to choose my favorite child, you monster?

I don't have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom