• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
That track is fucking garbage for the last three days I played it, and I finished just before jeff skipped!

If you see Robotnik I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the server.

And now I'm out because I have to eat. I'm really glad that stupid map finish is on official GB record.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jeff is getting married? And to a woman who likes Morrowind?

Congratulations. You hold on to this one Mr Gerstmann.

I'm personally looking forward to the new addition to the GOTY casts, "Least Terrible "Classic" RPG Bullshit I sat through this year"

So far the nominees are FFX, FFX-2, and what has to be the runaway leader, Morrowind.

danm999

I'm personally looking forward to the new addition to the GOTY casts, "Least Terrible "Classic" RPG Bullshit I sat through this year"

So far the nominees are FFX, FFX-2, and what has to be the runaway leader, Morrowind.

Hearing Jeff's distaste for FFX-2, I feel someone needs to force Jeff to play Lightning Returns. Because he really needs to see this shit.

It has all the lack of direction and nonsense of FFX-2, as well as the dress sphere system repackaged into something called Schematas. But where FFX-2 is light and silly, Lightning Returns has a tone that is so serious it's almost wraps around to be humorous. You are saving souls for God because the world is ending and he wants to create a new one. You are frequently reminded of this.

Oh, and did I mention the game is basically Majora's Mask, in that you have a fixed amount of time to explore, and stuff that happens/gets locked out on schedules, but without the ability to play the song of time and restart the cycle over given you this horrible feeling of you fucking up constantly.

popo

I don't want to be a downer (no really, I don't :D) but nobody should ever get married. Such an archaic institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom