• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how this game just teases you by putting fan favorites like Baxter and Bebop in the background while you can't even select them.

"Putting character's from the 80s cartoon would be too easy. Let's put characters from these obscure TMNT Archie comics instead!"

- Konami.

Though I would be lying if I said I didn't think Wingnut is cool af.

"Putting character's from the 80s cartoon would be too easy. Let's put characters from these obscure TMNT Archie comics instead!"

- Konami.

Though I would be lying if I didn't like characters like Wingnut.

At least Wing Nut had a toy and was in an episode or 2 of the cartoon. It was weird to put in War if they weren't going to put in the other horsemen from the comics and stuff like Aska and Karai make no sense at all.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Oh my god, I somehow just saw that Sean Price died a few days ago...I'm unbelievably depressed right now. One of the best rappers ever and in my top five. Will do nothing but listen to every Heltah Skeltah and Sean Price solo album today...

Cheer up bud, Lana Del Rey has a new album soon so that's cool.

Negaduck

For the Mario maker quick look they should have Dan go crazy and make levels for GB east to slog through. Or have one crew make them for the other crew.

That would be amazing.

Megasoum

Banned
I pre-ordered the new Chvrches album... This is the first time in my life that I pre-ordered a music album and I can't fucking wait. That single is so good and the other one they played live is also great.

def sim

It was me, Austin ‏@austin_walker 5m5 minutes ago
My day has been so busy that I didn't even think to tweet abt how I played Dark Souls 3 this morning. We'll talk about it on the Beastcast!

Beastcast this week is already good.

Megasoum

Banned
It's starting to get a bit weird that every single day I opened kotaku in the last month or so Patrick had at least one new Rocket League news up... I mean... Sure he loves the game and it's a great game but really?

Bacon

It's starting to get a bit weird that every single day I opened kotaku in the last month or so Patrick had at least one new Rocket League news up... I mean... Sure he loves the game and it's a great game but really?

That's the new Kotaku style. Editors pick (or are assigned i don't really know) a game and do deep coverage on it, which means lots of stories even well after the games come out.

Is there a reason people send them complete garbage for mailbags? Like, does most of that stuff not go immediately into the garbage once the cameras are off?

tuxfool

Banned

He also streams it nearly every day. As Bacon said, it is the new Kotaku style. However, I wouldn't call "look at this awesome goal" in depth coverage.

I pre-ordered the new Chvrches album... This is the first time in my life that I pre-ordered a music album and I can't fucking wait. That single is so good and the other one they played live is also great.
Yep. I haven't been this excited for an album since Random Access Memories. Every song they've performed from it so far has been so much fun.
I wonder if Patrick is happy at Kotaku. I don't think he's doing anything radically different from what he did at Giant Bomb.
Certainly spends enough time apologizing for it on Tumblr. I'm sure he's got a lot more resources there though.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Is there a reason people send them complete garbage for mailbags? Like, does most of that stuff not go immediately into the garbage once the cameras are off?

See: horrible panel questions. People are just looking for attention.

I would gladly take one of those fight sticks, though.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
nJwiZjK.png

Megasoum

Banned
Yep. I haven't been this excited for an album since Random Access Memories. Every song they've performed from it so far has been so much fun.

I used to have a tab opened at work with a really great live version (from the Chicago show I think) of Make them gold. I listened to it non stop for like a week but then I had to reboot my pc and when I re-opened the tab the video had been blocked for copyright. Now I can't find a version that sounds good on youtube... Bleh

At least Wing Nut had a toy and was in an episode or 2 of the cartoon. It was weird to put in War if they weren't going to put in the other horsemen from the comics and stuff like Aska and Karai make no sense at all.

I just go "Oh, it's that guy/gal from Saltybet; so that's where they came from."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom