• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
nJwiZjK.png

I have no idea who Tim Rogers is but he's now my hero.

I hope they complete act 4 tonight. I assume act 5 will be next week (Tuesday/Thursday) with Thursday's episode (the year anniversary of the start of the series) being
nothing but that final cutscene
. It looks like tonight's episode is the last of the week. I think things were changed up when they posted episode 9 on Sunday night. I believe tonight's episode was meant originally for tomorrow night.

See: horrible panel questions. People are just looking for attention.

I would gladly take one of those fight sticks, though.

At some point though, you have to think they are a video game company, they are probably up their eyeballs in that shit. I mean, some stuff is cool and makes sense, like sending Drew those japanese F1 games. Might actually get some content out of it. But shitty old GBA games that Gamestop probably threw out and a busted up PC case? Why are you even wasting money shipping that stuff to them?

Tubobutts

During the period a few years ago where they were getting real garbage in mailbags, I almost sent Jeff a book about chemtrails. But I decided I didn't want it in my purchasing history.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I've been messing with Yakuza 0 some and you can just straight up buy Mountain Dew. I don't remember that being in the previous versions.(though those games have a long history of product placement) So what I'm saying is the Dortio Pope needs to make sure this game gets translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom