• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final two levels of Castlevania 3 are pretty much a remix of many of the previous levels' obstacles, making them some of the toughest levels in the game. The bosses are relatively easier, if you know the trick.

MGS tonight AND tomorrow night!!!!

IZnYQIz.png

I was hoping that some MGS would appear late on the schedule. I wonder how close we'll be to the end after this weekend.

I figured there were two or three episodes left. I can see Episode 15 being the MGS4 finale.

Edit- Looking at the images from the post above this, it will either end on Episode 15 or there will be an Episode 16 that is nothing but
the final cutscene

KingKong

As much as I admire Vinnys dedication, they should get a second livestream going or alternate fridays with another game because I dont think I could handle any more of that level

As much as I admire Vinnys dedication, they should get a second livestream going or alternate fridays with another game because I dont think I could handle any more of that level
That's what they had to do with the first Vinnyvania, when Vinny fought and beat Dracula during a PC-Engine livestream.

Cindro

I'm about halfway through the latest bombcast - does anyone have a link to that Star Trek episode guide Dan was referencing? After hearing their discussion on it, I'm super curious and want to check it out.

tchocky

I started watching TNG for the first time a couple of years ago and I had such a crush on Deanna Troi that I didn't even care how bad the episodes were.

Maybe Naomi Hunter in MGS4 would have been less annoying if she had been a player in MGS2 at all.

She just randomly shows up 3 games later and is this key part of the story for some dumb reason.

Her plot on MGS1 was rad though. Pretty much everyone had a cool story in MGS1 though.

KingKong

I can't wait to see all the convoluted ways Kojima ties everything together in MGS5 because everyone knows the key to telling a good story is references

I can't wait to see all the convoluted ways Kojima ties everything together in MGS5 because everyone knows the key to telling a good story is references

Well watching a bunch of MGS1 again and pretty much everyones origin story is "I was in a bad place but then Big Boss saved me / I joined Outer Heaven" so if they play fast and loose with the timeline and locations there is a lot of dumb stuff they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom