• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

Do the Contradiction videos go until the end of the game?

I'm seriously tempted to subscribe to premium for a month just to see them finish it. Damn it, they got me good.

Oh wow that Periscope streaming is instant. Technology, man.
I enjoy piano tapping my tablet to produce many hearts.

[EDIT - You have to tell them if you're a cop, Dan.]

[EDIT 2 - Dan is on record as stating that his cop buddy (uncle?) took him to bars under 21 and pretended he was new on the force...]

Drew really has that Solid Snake hairdo going on. If he dyed it brunette, wore a bandana...he'd be the spitting image of Big Boss. Young Big Boss.

J
8JIk9B3.png
7ovlqdD.png

Vudu links to all that ultraviolet nonsense so even if you have to go to flixster to redeem an ultraviolet movie Vudu pulls all that shit into your vudu account

Don't give up Dan. Exercise your digital consumer rights to their fullest

After Drew mentioned the whole making a level out of your face by bumping up the contrast I said something in the chat about how it wouldn't work well for black people. Then my chat cooldown got changed to 10000 seconds :/

def sim

I was able to play a whole bunch of SFV earlier. Enough that I decided to quit out myself. I hope it stays that way!

Also, all units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom