• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

it isn't but it comes off as poorly researched on their end.

but yeah that thing probably sold like turds. Luckily, nintendo already had a great shooter on the machine to help their feelings not get hurt

Amazon Japan should just send people Splatoon instead of Devil's Turd with the note: "Trust us, it's better for you."

it isn't but it comes off as poorly researched on their end.

but yeah that thing probably sold like turds. Luckily, nintendo already had a great shooter on the machine to help their feelings not get hurt

I bet Devil Third is still a real bummer for them, it's like the opposite of Bayonetta 2. The game probably wouldn't have existed without them and they probably felt that picking it up would potentially make the console more appealing to a different audience and that seems to have completely backfired.

Another great episode of MGScanlon. Raiden's a cool guy doing cool guy things.
I have some thoughts about this.

I think what you're probably thinking could be really cool!
you dont have to insist, it'll come eventually. they're going to play every fighting game in the history of fighting games.
And seeing as they've essentially doubled the pace this week, you won't need to wait long for any one of them.

you dont have to insist, it'll come eventually. they're going to play every fighting game in the history of fighting games.

Well I want it soon, not in 50 years when we're all too busy being jacked in to the HoloMatrixxx to care about old analog video games.

Have they said where they stand on the inclusion of Smash? This is very important for the rankings.

The only way I see it being included is so that Jeff can play it for 30 seconds and then rank it as "not a fighting game."

I think Smash passes the fighting game sniff test since it appeared at Evo. If the fighting game community as accepted it then Papa Jeff needs to accept it as part of the rankings

now if he wants to put it low then i understand. It lacks Ten Count, no way it ranks in the top 10.

I think Smash passes the fighting game sniff test since it appeared at Evo. If the fighting game community as accepted it then Papa Jeff needs to accept it as part of the rankings

now if he wants to put it low then i understand. It lacks Ten Count, no way it ranks in the top 10.

Does this just mean Windjammers is the eventual winner?

Does this just mean Windjammers is the eventual winner?

A) is it good
B) is it better than the current winner, Samurai Shodown
C) Ten Count: is he in the game?

edit: Also, seems there's been some progress in making Halo Online an thing that's more easily playable in the west. Hope Jeff returns to it soon, maybe a UPF segment would do

I lost my GB hoodie last night at the music festival I'm at. Fuck. At least I'll have to give GB some more money now.

Maybe you'll get lucky and find it! I thought I'd lost my Luchadeer shirt a few weeks back, but it turned out the friend who was staying here had packed it with her stuff when she left.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
What a bummer

VkGzVx4.png

to give you an idea, Contradiction, a game we all wished had sold more, has sold about a thousand more copies on steam. Hope Samantha gets more sales, maybe a decent discount or two will help it move up in the charts
Steamspy is not great for small games like that, the error margins are huge. Also, and I don't know if you know this, but the game was kickstarted: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/samanthazero/sentris-unleash-your-inner-musician

In MGS2 she was the worst but in 4 she's so easy to forget about that it's hard to have any opinion on her.

She goes from being a whiny, needy hang-on for Raiden in MGS2 to just leaving him for an older guy and acting fake and distant in MGS4. How is she not the worst character in the series?

She goes from being a whiny, needy hang-on for Raiden in MGS2 to just leaving him for an older guy and acting fake and distant in MGS4. How is she not the worst character in the series?

I enjoyed how indignant Snake got about this. Snake as a father figure shits on Big Boss from on high.

Steamspy is not great for small games like that, the error margins are huge. Also, and I don't know if you know this, but the game was kickstarted: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/samanthazero/sentris-unleash-your-inner-musician

yeah, i intentionally compared it to Contradiction as that was kickstarted as well. and while the margin of error is much more impactful on smaller titles, Sentris has been out for about a year in EA compared to Contradiction, which kinda just came out of nowhere on Steam after its mobile debut.

It just seemed like Sentris wasn't pushing the numbers that i would like to see out of it myself.

Also,

Rose's story isn't finished yet. Not that it's going to get much better but there's more to it than what we've seen

If you own a Wii U you don't have an excuse not to. Its by far my favorite platinum game.

I started it and it seemed alright, but I haven't gone back to it. I have too much of a backlog. I want to finish Ni No Kuni and Red Read Redemption first, both of which I've mostly just started. I also have a lot of recent games I wanted to play but don't own like Splatoon.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

End of MGS4 spoilers if I've remembered correctly
She's not actually with Campbell that is a cover to keep Jack safe I don't know how that works when he can apparently stop a giant nuclear battleship super future boat machine with a single arm BUT THERE YOU GO MGS 4

Naomi is a piece of shit character. Her and Vamp belong together because they are both fucking terrible

The dwarf Gekko/Manx triskelion having little guns is hilarious though. I'd never noticed it before. Kojima was really taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom