• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

I'm about to go to some sushi place. The only sushi I've ever had is a spicy tuna roll. What else is good?

there are too many questions. Give us more information!

If you're loaded try a sashimi platter, if not just grab some nigiri sushi like maguro, hamachi etc

Man I have so much content to catch up on tonight. Last Night's MGS and tonight's, and then UPF.

I don't know how you dudes who are like 6 MGS episodes behind do it.

My brother and cousin were big into Masters of the Universe and G.I.Joe but I was all Legos and Transformers, so while I'm right in the age group, the Toy Soldier game just doesn't pull the right strings for me. I did have the Sgt. Slaughter and his tank. If I remember correctly, you had to mail in to get the Cobra Commander figure, because that was how my brother got it.

daydream

Banned
i quite liked the first toy soldiers but even when the second one came out, i was like "i'm good, thanks" and it was pretty much always on sale

Hmm, pre-archival link isn't working for me. Guessing it's linked to the tech issues Rorie was tweeting about?

Now what do I watch before Metal Gear Scanlon is uploaded tonight...

Megasoum

Banned
i quite liked the first toy soldiers but even when the second one came out, i was like "i'm good, thanks" and it was pretty much always on sale

Yup, exactly the same for me.

Also I never watched a single minute or GI Joe OR Master of the Universe so I have zero interest in the new game.

Who's that guy in that picture that Jeff keeps tweeting?

CMaT5hPXAAA253E.jpg:large

That Vamp/Naomi/Otacon sequence of cutscenes is what prevents me from completely liking Act 4. And ignoring Act 5, Raiden's
sacrifice and apparent death
actually made me feel something.

- J - D -

Yup, exactly the same for me.

Also I never watched a single minute or GI Joe OR Master of the Universe so I have zero interest in the new game.

Who's that guy in that picture that Jeff keeps tweeting?

i found it
7Yqhucr.jpg

Which is more disgusting, the new TMNT movie designs or the new Sonic Boom designs?

edit: Oh wait, the turtles in that pic aren't from the new movie, they just look kinda similar. So Sonic gets the award for worst redesign by default.

Scizzy

UPF made me realize that a podcast with Jeff/Brad/Vinny just reminiscing about old times would be my favorite thing in the world. They could bring in Alex/Drew/Patrick/Ian/Alexis/Dave as special guests and it would be amazing, though there's a chance it would just break down into endless Shadow Broker/Minerva's Den arguments.

Lelcar

Wow, Jeff really came around on TMNT Tournament Fighters from when he started playing.
I didn't think it would beat out Battle Arena Toshinden!
Cool episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom