• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

Gaming mice with more DPI or just an extra 2 or 3 side buttons can help enhance any game you are playing. Whether it is a shooter or RPG, multiplayer or single, I recommend investing in even a cheap mouse just for the extra side buttons.

Myggen

This fucking game. Lost it with Jeff's comment about him yelling into his laptop speaker. Haven't laughed this much watching a Quick Look in forever.

Xater

This fucking game. Lost it with Jeff's comment about him yelling into his laptop speaker. Haven't laughed this much watching a Quick Look in forever.

make you almost wish for more QL of crappy phone game ports, but Sterling probably has that market covered.

So regarding the talk about Red Ash on the Bombcast, I totally agree with what they are saying. Comcept is Kickstarting a fucking lot of things, and Kickstarting a prologue to a game sounds super stupid.

But my god do I want a new Mega Man Legends.

Motorbike unfortunately happened during that period when all GB videos had really nasty audio clipping which makes all of that stuff kinda hard to rewatch for me.

No_Style

That text article joke by Vinny was fantastic.

Fake Edit: Are people against creating a separate thread? (Am I allowed to?) I'm very tempted to create one every week to isolate the podcast vs site content talk. It won't be pretty like GB threads though...

Volotaire

oh so i guess i should upgrade my mouse.

it doesn't have the side buttons

You don't need to but it helps. Having the side button for zoom (in games that use the right mouse for something else), reload, parry, a hotkey for a spell, etc. It's really useful. Moreover, in browsers, if you have two side buttons, they act as go back a page and go forward automatically. It's great for browsing.

Also special f**k you!
It's in the quicklook

jaina

That text article joke by Vinny was fantastic.

Fake Edit: Are people against creating a separate thread? (Am I allowed to?) I'm very tempted to create one every week to isolate the podcast vs site content talk. It won't be pretty like GB threads though...

IMHO, go for it. If the mods think it's too many GB threads in Gaming, we can always go back to status quo.

it's just mean to dislike a team that has been that bad for that long

-signed, former orioles fan

Bad? Not since 2012. They've had 3 straight winning seasons and went to the playoffs in 2012 and 2014. The made it to the ALCS last year after sweeping the Tigers in the ALDS, but were themselves swept by an exciting Royals team (another long suffering team). They are currently in 2nd place, three games out of 1st place. But yeah, that was all after 14 straight losing seasons from 1998-2011. I never lost hope.

Haunted

No one on the beastcast pointing out during the gaming mouse/keyboard segment that Alex admitted just minutes earlier that he stops playing all MP games after a couple weeks because his skill level doesn't hold up.

C'mon people.

Also, Austin "quickshooter" Walker continues to impress with his quick wit and intelligent articulation. Great addition to the mix.

Beastcast is bestcast.

The smooth piano jazz really takes the edge of the frustrating gameplay in this bike game.

Also remember when being on Steam was a mark of quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom