• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Except for the fact that the RSS never works from the get go, I gotta say, it's nice to have a set scheduled podcast.

Edit: ITS UP!

Also...
53cc9ca294cd5ee82d614625e8113eea.500x276x6.gif

Fjolle

Except for the fact that the RSS never works from the get go, I gotta say, it's nice to have a set scheduled podcast.

Edit: ITS UP!

Also...
http://images.rapgenius.com/53cc9ca294cd5ee82d614625e8113eea.500x276x6.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Obviously it updated right after I started listening to another podcast.

popo

Sounds like the new F1 game is a real hot mess. No career mode and no split screen - so Danny and Drew can't even use it for their "track walks". I hope Danny rips it a new one.

Yep. Being married is kinda like having a birthday, you have a big celebration but then after that it's kinda just the same as before.

and even though you hope to hell that you will be together forever, if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, it makes the separation that much more messy and painful.

I have been engaged twice. Both times because it was something the other person felt strongly about and deep down, I am a big softy. I am no longer with either woman. So you could say I dodged two divorces already.

The only reason I could advocate marriage is if you have kids. By that stage you are so financially and emotionally invested that you might as well go the whole hog and maybe the other kids at school won't tease yours for being a bastard :p

Jintor

Can't piggyback off this hostel WiFi to download the latest beastcast or 8-4. Might need to find a Starbucks or something

Skipped a week's worth of other podcasts to get that sweet Beastcast fresh off the RSS.

"No I don't hate you, I hate what you've become"

I fucking love Alex.

Patryn

I bet he actually kinda doesn't care about announcing it cause it's none of our business. I feel that this was just said like that kind of matter of factly because whatever,

Yep. Literally the only effect any of this should have on us is that we'll likely have a couple weeks without Jeff at some point when the event occurs.

We also may get some talk about Morrowind on the Bombcast.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
It was me, Austin ‏@austin_walker 4m minutes ago

Occasionally, on nights after working really hard on a thing, my barely conscious mind concocts some impossible problem to think through.
It was me, Austin ‏@austin_walker 1m minute ago

Instead of sleeping, my halfconscious mind spent the night working out the repercussions of all ghosts declaring themselves Spanish citizens

sounds like Austin needs a software update and a reboot

I will never get married unless I can marry into old money but that's less because I dislike marriage than because I dislike people and can't stand being with one person for more than a few months :p

Congrats to the better people though.

Xater

Stop talking about relationships, it just makes me remember that my 3.5 years one ended not too long ago.

That Shred game is something guys. Special f**k you to "The Man". Wow, what year is this?

I will never get married unless I can marry into old money but that's less because I dislike marriage than because I dislike people and can't stand being with one person for more than a few months :p

Congrats to the better people though.

To each his own. Obviously it doesn't work if it's not with the right person. Honestly the best part is just having that "best friend" that you can always confide in, someone that you can feel comfortable around no matter what you are feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom