• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

Uox9qi9.jpg

FStop7

Banned
I wonder will Austin mention his education on the podcast this week, he almost does it as much as Dan mentions wrestling.

The difference being that an education is actually a topic worth discussing. #truthbullet

I love that every time Vinny summarizes Dragonball he always expresses concern for the disappearance of the animal people in the transition to Dragon Ball Z.

The implication of there having been some sort of off-camera genocide between series is somewhat fascinating. It makes everything a bit more sinister.

isn't One Piece like a gazillion episodes long? I remember being interested in the series after a QL but was immediately scared away by the notion of something actually having more episodes than Dragonball Z.

I guess i could find a decent filler list to avoid the fluff but then what would i really be doing with my life

FStop7

Banned
You need an education only the WWE Network for the low, low price of $9.99 can provide, son.

I'm a subscriber! I don't see much about wrestling that's worthy of discussion, at least not as of the past year.

Yes, but not as much as Patrick especially. But I'd say that Drawn to Death has an "EDGY!!!!!!" vibe that GoW never tried to have, which is what makes me really cringe about Drawn to Death.

Yup, he even liked GoW III.

Isn't there a scene in GoW III in which Kratos bangs a woman while making her husband watch? I remember it being discussed on podcasts. It sounded about as sleazy and faux edgy as it gets.

isn't One Piece like a gazillion episodes long? I remember being interested in the series after a QL but was immediately scared away by the notion of something actually having more episodes than Dragonball Z.

I guess i could find a decent filler list to avoid the fluff but then what would i really be doing with my life

Yeah thats why I've never given it a try before. Its the same kind of thing with anime like Bleach or Naruto. Its such a massive amount of episodes to go through which is why I tend to stick to the shows that end after a season or two.

Myggen

Isn't there a scene in GoW III in which Kratos bangs a woman while making her husband watch? I remember it being discussed on podcasts. It sounded about as sleazy and faux edgy as it gets.

I don't remember many specifics about the GoW series tbh.

Yup. And there's actually MUCH less filler than you'd think. A lot of its time frame is taken up by recaps and other tricks the show uses to fill the timeslot for the episode. Sure an arc is 60 episodes, but not much really happens in that timeframe, especially more than most 24 episode shows.

Its a good show for when you're doing homework or doing dishes or something since you can easily knock out a few episodes in a sitting, though it is a pretty show addictive in nature. I enjoy the hell out of it, or I wouldn't have kept up with it for the last few years.

LOL

Yup. And there's actually MUCH less filler than you'd think. A lot of its time frame is taken up by recaps and other tricks the show uses to fill the timeslot for the episode. Sure an arc is 60 episodes, but not much really happens in that timeframe, especially more than most 24 episode shows.

Its a good show for when you're doing homework or doing dishes or something since you can easily knock out a few episodes in a sitting, though it is a pretty show addictive in nature. I enjoy the hell out of it, or I wouldn't have kept up with it for the last few years.

LOL

I don't get it.

Edit: Oh it's pronounced Aitchy?

Lol what? At no point does that happen.

That's hot as fuck though and one of my fetishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom