• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

mQpfebM.gif
tumblr_nqj8lb2QiJ1s2wio8o2_500.gif

where the hell did he even say this

The PAX Panel was uploaded. Something happens where Alex says he'd go back in time and kill Hitler. Jeff said something about videos games being really different if Hitler was gone. Dan said if there was no WWE 2, we'd not have COD or MOH. Everyone cracked up. Dan did his best to deny he said it/explain his way out of it.

Facial muscle memory. Dan makes so many wrestling references, once his lips start forming W W, the reptilian brain kicks in and the E just comes out whether he likes it or not.

What happened to youtube's live stream player? You used to be able to rewind. :|

He may be using PS4 Firmware 3.0 Beta. Firmware 3.0 is adding YouTube streaming to PS4. So, I bet the stream is directly from his PS4 and that has something to do with the lack of DVR functions.

popo

Did Jeff ever explain his mid-PAX flight? I mean, I assume it must have been personal business but he did tease it on twitter.

Fireblend

Banned
Is there something wrong with the video section on the site? I watched half of MPP5 yesterday and wanted to continue today but it's totally fucked up for me. Is it my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom